Chapter 28

2019

Laila

I grabbed my books for my two classes today and left my dorm. As I was walking I see Alec standing by a light post with half of the cheer team surrounding him. We made eye contact but I rolled my eyes as kept walking.

Little fucker.

"Laila!" Someone yelled from next to me. I stopped walking to see Theo. I smiled and walked over to him. He looks like he just finished his classes.

"Hey!" I have him a quick hug.

"Hey! Tasha wanted me to tell you that she has to cancel today," Theo announced and I groaned but said ok. I understand that she's going through a hard time.

"Theo! Don't forget about the OBGYN appointment!" I said while walking off.

"You sound like Tasha!" He yelled out making me laugh. I walked to my class and sat in my usual seat, in the front.

Someone sat next to me and I wanted to roll my eyes so bad! He nudged me and I slapped his arm.

"Hook up after class?" He asked and I kissed my teeth.

"Those days are over, Sam! Shouldn't have ran your fucking mouth!" I hissed but he couldn't respond because the teacher started class. Professor Abrams is a real cool psychology teacher but I can't focus right now.

After Alec and I broke up I haven't been able to concentrate on things. I still feel guilty for cheating but little did I know, he was cheating too! Little fucker!

Class ended and I went back to my dorm to see my roommate singing around the dorm. Ryan Evans is my crazy ass roommate.

"Why're you so happy?" I asked and pulled out my IPhone 11 and opened it then opened a message.

"I know you aren't busy so come through" it read and I smiled at Marion's text.

"Zay asked me to marry him!" Her face turned red. My roommate is a mutt; Her father is Black, Samoan (his father) & East African, and Cuban. ( his mother). Her mother is: White, Native American (Father) & Trinidadian, Brazilian (mother). The ultimate mutt. Her skin is fair and her hair is ridiculously curly.

"I'm so happy for you!" I started jumping around with her and hugged her. Xavier is good for her, he has scouts on his ass for the NBA. I heard he's getting drafted soon, that's probably apart of the reason why he proposed.

"I'm gonna go get ready for our date tonight," she told me and I said ok. I told Marion that I'll be at his apartment in five minutes.

Boy! Marion is fine as hell!

________________

WTF JUST HAPPENED? 2019????!!!!

I know, I Know! 2019 is three years after they graduate high school!

This is to show that this book doesn't end right here! I know you guys love me! 😂😂

I gave a lot of info...... Maybe too much lol. Ryan in the MM

Tell me what shocked you the most!

Oh! & Shout out to DolansLoving1999 she shows mad love and her comments are so funny!

The video is a throwback but thinking about it "nothing has changed but they live underwater" ummm that means something changed 😂😂😂.