Chapter 9

I walked into the bathroom during second block to see a group of white girls. A brunette stepped up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" she said to me making me not want to pee anymore. I'll beat her ass if she get slick out the mouth again.

I ignored her and did my business. As I was washing my hands she pushed me against the counter.

"Look I'm not into that gay shit" I spat at her. Her minions struggle with not trying to laugh. The brunette scoffed.

"No one wants your black ass. Leave Alec alone! He's mine and always will. Now go pick my cotton bitch" she spat at me, literally.

I drew my fist back and punched her dead in the nose. I took her by her long brown hair and slung her into the mirror making it shatter, I slung her back onto the ground and began punching her left and right. It became a pattern until I saw blood draw from her face. I got up to see one of her minions recording it. I snatched her phone from her and walked out the bathroom after fixing myself up.

I looked at the video and it was from start to finish. Showing how she called me names up until I snatched the phone from her. I sent the video to my phone and then deleted my number and any trace of the video from our her phone.

Stomping back into the bathroom I handed the blonde her phone back. Then went back to class.

____

Halfway through lunch, my name was called throughout the school, telling me to report to the principles office.

"What'd you do?" the table questioned me. I just handed them my phone and clicked on the video before leaving to go to the office.

"Mr.Ells is waiting for you in his office" I didn't even look at the lady I just went back to his office with my head held high.

I knocked. "Come in"

I walked in and sat in front of the principal and next to the brunette.

"Bianca is this her?" Mr.Ells asked the brunette, Bianca.

"Yes daddy that's her" her voice was ten times sweeter but it did t matter. This man is her father.

Shit!

_____________________

Bianca on the side

This is only a small update for the drama. This is just a kick off. I will try to intensify the drama. 😁