Chapter 7

I didn't know what to say! Here is the schools most admirable guy asking me out. If only he knew what I've been through, then he wouldn't want a mess up as a girlfriend.

"I..I don't think that's a good idea" I mumbled but somehow he heard me. He lifted my chin up, making me look into his eyes, "why not?"

I was literally quiet for five minutes before he sighed and got up. My eyes started to tear up. "Wait!" He stopped walking but didn't turn around. "I'm a screw up that's why"

"How?" he asked me but still didn't turn around. A lump grew in my throat and my eyes became a waterfall, "I can't tell you" he groaned and got his stuff and Ariana's stuff and walked out the door, slamming it on the way out.

I broke down crying and I couldn't stop. If he found out all of my past then he wouldn't want to even glance at me, much less be involved with me.

My phone rang numerous times but I turned it off and cried because I really do like Alec but I'm scared of being Judged.

<..>

"Laila..... Laila honey wake up" my mom shook me awake. When I opened my eyes and had dry tears on my skin "baby were you crying?" my mom asked me making me rethink today's events making me cry again.

"Alec asked me out" I sobbed out.

"And..... is that a bad thing?" she was confused.

"No but I'm scared ma! every relationship I've been in I get scared! mentally and physically"

"But baby, I know how the boy treats you is good. That's husband material right there! he won't intentionally hurt you" mom preached and I nodded.

"I'm going to go see him" I declared. "Lil gurl si'down. It's two in the morning wait till tomorrow at school" I groaned and went to my room.

Alec

I can't believe she rejected me! I saw her pain in her eyes but I would never hurt her. I thought she was feeling me.

"Honey are you okay? You didn't come down to eat dinner?" my mom asked me through my room door. I've been locked in my room since I left her house.

"No mom, I'm okay." I yelled back and she sighed and walked away. I mean what could of happened so bad that she doesn't want to be with a good guy. I groaned and got on Instagram, as I was scrolling down my feed I saw that Laila posted something. She's in Nike spandex shorts and a t-shirt and her weave is in a messy bun with a caption saying: "Regretting not saying yes.... hopefully the offers still up😔." A smile creeped upon my face and I double tapped the picture. Around 2000 people liked the comment and 180 people commented. A lot of guys saying she's beautiful and other shit. But one comment caught my eyes.

Shelovesmeechie: BF! Imu as whoever he is, is a lucky dude. Hmu 😊

LailaWhite: meeeeeech!!! Omg bessfwen I miss you too! and I got a new number. Dm me 😁.

Shelovesmeechie: sure thing and tell my future wife I said hmu 😁😘.

LailaWhite: 😂😂 it's sad to know my momma asked me to tell you the same.

Shelovesmeechie: lmao see! she know wassa

LailaWhite: just got your text I'll give her your number.

Another convo too place after her followers were shocked that she knew meechie.

TrapGod: look atchu, I know you miss me.

LailaWhite: ew, you wish. Didn't I block you?

Trap god: I made a new ig 😎

LailaWhite: leave! I'm blocking you again and don't ever try to contact me ever again! you ruined my life.

And after that there wasn't a convo but she did delete that argument she had with that guy. I commented on the picture "AlecWilson: 😁👏 it is 😍😘

LailaWhite: ahhh😱😁 and btw its what Ariana always says 😂

I laughed because Ariana's favorite word is 'yessssss'

AlecWilson: haha, gotcha 😏😉

The power of Instagram. I locked my phone with a smile on my face, I looked at the clock and it's two-thirty in the morning. I plugged my phone up to the charger and went to sleep.

______________

Ariana on the side