Nicole is back and ready in action.

Nicole Pov:

Another day of being the happiest mom and wife.  I actually missed the warehouse. It might freak people out but come on I have been here since I was 9. I walked into my office and buzzed for Trevor to come in.

Justin went to the stock unit to make sure everything is going Well with the cops. After my father died and Lena was born we mad a treaty with the cops. We would help the bus done illegal shootings and what ever if they leave us alone and let us do what ever.

Trevor came in looking tired. He took a seat and took a sip of the coffee I pored for him. "So what's the update on the cops." He sat up and put the cup down. "It turns out their trying to two time us and working with the south. They think if we are brought down the whole gang community will die." He said. I smiled,  they think they're slick. I grabbed my I pad and pulled up the CIA blueprints.

Justin walked in and gave me a kiss and did a handshake with Trevor. "Whats up with the CIA blueprint?"  He asked looking at the screen. "Well, they trying to bring us down by working with the south. Its quit funny really. I think we going to have to call Kyle  to tell him." I said explaining it to him. In five minutes I was on the phone. "Hello." Said a cheerful voice. 'Hay, Riley how you doing sweetie?' I asked. 'Good, I graduate tomorrow y'all coming right.' She asked. 'Yeah where coming.' I said back.'Ight bet. Umm my dad is in his office I'll transfer you.' I waited and heard him.

K- Hello?
N- What's up my brother from another mother.
K- How you doing Nicole?
N- Nothing, just wanted to tell you that someone is being a jackass. And talking to the Feds.
K- Alright I'll tell Mark about it.
N- Alright, umm and where coming to the graduatio.
K- Alright see you in a few days.
N- Alright bye
K- Bye.

After that I called Dakota she my other niece. 

D- Hello 
N- Hay, Dakota it's Nicole.
D- Hi Auntie, what's up?
N- Nothing much, um are you going to the graduation.
D- Yes, I am picking up Leo and a few other people.
N- Alright good. We are going to but we don't know how where getting there.
D- Oh, okay. Um mm I'all ask Steve the limo driver to pick you guys up.
N- Alright thanks nieceypoo.
D- No problem, see you guys later.
N- Okay, Bye.
D- Bye.

I hanged up and left to headed back to the house. The kids went go pack.

Lena Pov:

So after coming from school I went to go pack. When where done with the trip I am going back with my cousin Dakota. We decided I would start helping in the recording studio to start practicing being a producer. I am glad maybe its time to leave Florida and head back to UK for awhile. I got everything that I needed. I didn't need much because after the graduation and everything its off to the UK. I am happy that I get to leave and everything but scarred. Yeah,  I am apart of a gang but I still have fears. I just hope that things will be different for a 18 year old starting.