Let the shopping begin

I am so happy tho get my babies, I am talking about my lions. Right now I am getting dressed. The official reunion is tonight but right now its time to go wedding shopping. The wedding is in 2 months and so much planning. My grandmother and mom are gonna come back with me to Scotland to help with twins while I plan. Me, Afina, Riley, and Dakota are gonna go shopping for this special occasion. I finished do my hijab and walked down stairs.

"Damn, babe you look sexy in anything." I heard Drake say. I rolled my eyes at him and walked downstairs. "You really annoy me." I said smiling at Kori and Belle as they looked at me. The look in their eyes showed amazement. I smiled at them. Dakota walked down stairs smiling at me. She looked beautiful as her long tan cardigan flowed as she walked. "Hay, D what you think Riley is done getting ready?" I asked standing up. On que Bowie came in. "Hi my baby." He roared in happiness as I rubbed his ears. "Where Bala at?" I asked Riley as she walked downstairs. "she's in the spare room with the cubs." She said fixing her hijab into a turban style. "Should I wearing heels or trainers?" I asked walking to the shoe rack. "Heels would match." Leo said out of nowhere.

"Thanks Leelee." I called back putting my shoes on. "You guys ready to go. We have to pick up Afina and pick up the money from Uncle Kyle." I said walking to the Range Rover. The girls came downstairs. We drove for 10 minutes to get to the next house. We got out the car and walked tot he door. "Hey girls, are you here for the money." Kyle asked hugging Dakota and Riley. He smiled at me. (I tried reading up on this and all. If I am wrong please correct me.) He handed me the money for my Dulhan chura bangles. He nodded and kissed my knuckles. I thanked him and we headed back to the car.

I opened the envelope and smiled at the little message rapped around the 7 wads of 100s probably 20 in each. "Your father is crazy." I said to Riley turning the car on. After singing some music and singing to it. We arrived at the gate. The guard saw me and buzzed me in.

"Lena, so its true you are getting married." I heard turning around to see Aaron older brother Reshod. I smiled at him and nodded. "Yes, I am in two months in fact you are invited." I said walking towards him with the girls behind. "Oh my is that little Lena the true original Princess Jasmine?" I heard Alena which are the boys mother. I smiled and she embraced me in a hug.

"You've gotten so big and grown up. Are those tattoos I see?" She looked shocked. I moved my hands away from her and covering my hand only showing my palm where my rose tattoo showed. "Yes and pray to Allah everyday for forgiveness." I said looking at her. I new she was made about it but decided to move on.

"I had come to fetch Afina so she can take me to get my Dulhan chura for my wedding coming up." I said smiling as we began to walk inside. "Of course let me go fetch her now." She said walking away. "So you did it." Reshod said walking to me the girl couldn't hear us. "I don't know what your talking about." I said confused. "You returned after left get married to the guy you left my brother for." He said back. " I beg your pardon the reason I left your brother is because I was being assigned back after someone was called to the military. I loved your brother everyone knew that but instead of waiting he wedded to Afina which I am quite happy for them. Now I am getting married to my love and father of my children." I said as we continued to walk around to the portraits around the hall.

"He didn't want to marry Afina. Auntie forced him to, you know how she was never quite fond of you." He said. I chuckled."Yes, I remember she didn't attend my mendi ceremony or afterwards or even congratulated us. She didn't like that instead one of the other girls she picked married him." I said stopping at one of the patriots of me, Aaron and Reshod. "You guys still kept this up after al these years of remodeling." I smiled touching it. "Of course you where always considered a princess." I laughed at what he said when Afina and Aaron came out.

"I see your ready to go." I said as I saw them out hand in hand. "Aaron will be coming with us." Afina said. As we walked back to Dakota and Riley. "Oh my heavens is that Riley?" Aaron asked walking to her. She nodded as the bowed to each other. We began to pile into the Range rover. "Okay. Which place are we going to because I know there 5 of them." I said pulling out the gates. "We're going to the one by Auntie's house." Afina said.

I looked at Dakota next to me in the passenger seat. She smiled at me know Auntie's feelings towards me. I smiled and began the journey which is only a half an hour. We walked into the store. I remember coming here yo get my other set of chura. Riley smiled at me. The owner of the shop welcomed us and showed us the the chura. I wanted to keep it traditional with red and silver. A specific pair caught my eye. It was red and silver with some flowers designed on. "Is that the one Leelee?" Riley said. A tear slipped from my eye as I saw that one. I nodded my head. "Can I see that one please?" I asked the man. He handed it to me. I traced over it on the role. "Oh my yeezus I am getting married." I said.

It rushed to me like a pound of bricks. The did the measurement and engraved it. Uncle Kyle is gonna come to get it. "How about we go visit Auntie?" Reshond said. I glared at him from the mirror. We began to drive our way their. "As soon as we get home I going to smoke." I said to Riley as she started laughing.

Aaron knocked on the door. Came Auntie, she smiled at everyone then landed on me it looked like she was about to kill me. "Wow isn't it Lena the former princess." She said walking towards me. "I still am a princess you know just in India." I said smiling at her. "Well a princess shouldn't have tattoos littering her body." She said smirking at me. "Well, I pray for forgiveness towards my art. I think I am going to stay in the car." I said walking back. Forget waiting at home. I looked in my purse and took out my little mason jar, apple, knife and lighter. I carved a hole at top and one of the sides. I put a bud at the top and lit it up.

I continued until it was finished. I scrolling through my phone and texted Uncle the address to the place. He said I hope you didn't pay for it. I told him no because the the note on the not say don't pay for it. I aired the car out as everyone started walking in. "You okay now Lena?" Reshond said. I smiled "Just peachy. Now me, Riley, and Dakota gonna get ready for the reunion." I said.

I drove back as Reshond, Aaron, and Afina got out. We headed back to the house. We got out and headed inside everyone was ready to go. I quickly ran upstairs and changed into bathing suit.

I brushed my hair out and put into a bun and walked to get the twins car seat

I brushed my hair out and put into a bun and walked to get the twins car seat. I saw that my mom and grandma braided their hair into a crown braids. I laughed at it and put their bathing suits on and put them in the seats and carried them downstairs.

"I know that Lena walking down the stairs." I heard my mother said. I turned around and smiled at her. "Oh my gosh my daughter covered in ink." My father said. I laughed and gave both of them a hug. "Put some clothes on cgild." James said. "You know you can get out my house." I said looking at him. Drake came and handed me one of his button ups and I put it on. I really don't wanna walk so what's more fun the a lion ride. Riley was on Bala and I was on Bowie.

"At the family reunion who introducing. My name is Lena and I am thick asf. I getting married so you know I am lit asf. At the family who we introducing . This Riley she always high as hell but guess never ever failed. At the family reunion who we introducing. This mama Nicole she gangster asf if you keep talking snake she'll shut you the hell up. At the family reunion who introducing. This grandma Rose she party to damn to much. When music playing on the radio she says turn that shidd up." I said as we made it to the waterfall.

"I feel so bad for you." Leo said to Drake. I took the the shirt off and climbed to the top. "Happy Reunion everyone." And then I jumped into the water.