Before we go.

You ever feel so calm in a place where there any s supposed to be sarrow. Yep I am talking about the cemetery. My first boyfriend and also a member of my gang. We been together 4 years. It happened so fast. We even have are date from when we where together.  It was January 7, 2011. I added it on to his death date so now it's Jan.7,2011- Dec.6,2014. Its located on the inside of my biecept.

It happened at a part. He wasn't drunk because one he had to take me home and two because we had a mission in the morning. So he was walking to get the car which was across the street. Then a car came zooming down the street and hit him. His last words where 'I love you.' Then me being the emotional wreck I am.

Got the gun from the back of my skirt. Pulled the driver out of his car. And beat the shit out of him. He was laughing. Then I pulled the trigger. Not once or twice, several times. James had to pull me back. The cops came and took Cameron away. James drove me to the hospital.

They officially announced him dead. When the cops where giving me back his belongings. They found a paper and a ring box. The paper said, 'Lena , when I first met you. It was in 9th grade. You where so beautiful. Like a goddess. I am surprised you said yes when I asked you out on a date. I was the nerd and you where known as James' little sister. People said I had the balls to ask. And we been together for 4 years. So could you be my wife for all eternity.' I cryed. I looked inside the box and found a black diamond on a rose gold band with little diamonds around it.

Till this day I still where it. On my left pointer finger. I kneeled in front of the tombstone and read it. 'In loving memory of Cameron Davis, son and future husband. I later my back against it and cryed. I cryed for him and Drake. I cryed for everything. I wish he was here to tell me everything is okay.

I placed the rose on his grave and walked away. I whipped my eyes and headed back to the car. Dakota came and we went back to the house to get ready to go to our grandparents house.

Alex  came in the room while I was doing my hair. "You okay." He said. "I am perfectly fine." I said finishing my curl. He walked up to me and tried to give me a kiss. I moved away and stated getting dress. I was putting my white maxi skirt on. "Whats your problem?" Alex said. I didn't want to start so I continued on putting my clothes on.

"Don't walk away from me!" He yelled as I was walking to the door. "You wanna know what's my problem. Well, I am sorry I don't wanna give my boyfriend for 6 months a kiss after I went and saw my dead boyfriend and could of been future husband's grave okay. I am sorry that I can't let go of someone that I loved for 4 fxcking years of my life, that was going to propose to me before a drunk driver decided to kill him. I am sorry okay." I said storming out the door.

Alex walked out the room and pulled me into a hug. I began to cry. It hurts so much that one person's choice can mess up some else's life. I stopped crying. I gave Ale cf a kiss. "Better?" He asked I nodded. Thank God my make up is water up proof. Everyone came out and we headed to the car.

Leo was driving the car. We made it to a house that looked like a castle. I remember sliding down the rails with Dakota. I laughed. So did Dakota. We made it to the front door and knocked. Opened the door was the glorious Riley looking beautiful in something similar in a black shirt and white shirt with vans. "HAY, You guys. Grandma was just talking about you." She said as she let us in. 

 We walked in and walked to the living-room. " Salut famille . Votre grandchildern préférée ont arriver ."(Hello, family. Your favorite grandchildren are here) I said walking in holding hands with Alex. It seems Riley heard about Alex's past cause they where having a straight face contest. I saw Dakota's parents, Mine there and Riley's. My dad walked up to Alex and motioned for him to come here. My mom came. "So, when did all the ink come from all of a sudden? And who is the he?" She said with her arms crossed. I coughed, "Well, his name is Alex and I've been had these except for this one." I said showing her the one on the side of my neck and lifting my shirt a little bit because its already a cropped top. 

She laughed and shook her head. "Your father is going to kill you." She said I laughed and gave her a hug. "But, where is my Grand-mère." I said walking into the kitchen. "Grandma Grandpa!!!!!!!" I screamed running in their arms. As you can see I am the baby in the family. "Hay, Lena. How you doing Bella? You gotten so big and more beautiful." My grandmother said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Alex came in saying my name. " Grandma Grandpa this is my boyfriend Alex." I said to them. They looked at me confused. "Bella , ce qui est arrivé à Cameron ." She said I looked in shock. "Il est mort l'an dernier dans un accident ." I said to her. She looked shocked and hugged me. A tear slipped out. I quickly whipped it. She pulled away and introduced herself to Alex.

I walked back to the counter and picked up a glass of white wine. "Lena, can you come here." I herd my name. I walked in the living-room and saw all eyes on me. "So, Whats going on in your life Mrs.Davis?" Riley's mom asked. I looked shocked. "Cameron died a year ago in a car accident." I said taking a sip of my wine and sitting next to my dad. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Ohhhhh." She said. I nodded and showed her my pointer finger. She nodded and gave me a smile. "So, whats up with the ink Baby cuz, are you and Dakota having a tattoo contest?" Tiffany asked. I laughed. "In my defense I only have 6. She has like 10." I said laughing. "8 actually baby girl your only 2 away." She said. I laughed. "Well, I bet if you put everyone's tattoos together we can make over 20." I said everyone laughed. "Hay, its true." My grandfather said. "Grandpa you have tattoos?" I asked almost spitting out my wine. "Yes, I got one resonantly" He said. Everyone started laughing.

Later on we all headed to the dinner table. Me at one head of the table and Dakota at the other head. We both took over. So, Alex to my right my dad to my right, mt mother next to my dead, Riley next to Alex, Taylor next to Riley, Riley's mom then her dad, then Leo, Raven, then Dakota's mom then dad and on the other side of her our grandparents with my grandfather first and then my grandma. We all held hands. It was Riley's turn this year. Lets hope there is no curse words. "Cher père, nous vous remercions de la nourriture que nous recevons sur le point . Puissions-nous Merci de nous apporter de nouvelles personnes dans la famille . Nous espérons que ceux que nous sommes à la recherche Lov sur nous comme vous êtes . ahem" (Dear father, we thank you for the food we about to recieve. May we thankyou for bringing us new people into the family. We hope the ones that we lov are looking down on us like you are. Ahem) She finished. 

"So, what new additions?" I froze and looked up to see Riley and Dakota and even Raven having the same face as me. Like adear in head lights. "Ummmmm You see all 4 of us have something to tell you............"