Back home

Its my engagement month and I am in India. The girls are do excited seeing all the colors. I am not wearing regular clothes since I an here and stuff. The girls hair have grown quite alot for only 7 month year olds. The try to walk and everything. Kori's hair is turning to white but mostly patches. We talked to a doctor and they say its just a birth defect. Well tonight is the engagement celebration. Which is when my uncle and aunt which in this case is Riley's parents because Dakota's still haven't talked to her.

Last night we had the mendi celebration which was amazing. All the women in our family decorated me in henna but only hands in feet during the celebration while in a room they did all over my body which means chest, thighs, legs, back, ECT. Now Im covered from shoulders down.

Right now Im highly irritated right now Drake still not back from the states and tonight is the party. I took out my phone and face time Leo. 'Oh hey, Lee lee,' he did. Don't hey LeeLee, where the hell are you guys.' I said walking to the twins room in the house. 'We are getting heading to the house now.' I sighed and nodded my head. Hurry up ne and the goes are going Sarri fitting.' He nodded his head. 'Don't worry baby we are at the gate.' Drake said and I hung up.

I picked up the girls car seats and waked down. The girls are still sleeping. I took my palla off once one of the butlers pulled my jeep up. I thanked him as he help put the car seat in. I got in and waited for the guys.

5 minutes later the range pulled up. I rolled my window down as Drake walked to the car. "Come on man I gotta go. Amandeep is waiting. You gotta get your clothes." I said as he got in. "Someone is frustrated." He said as we drove to the gate. "In every way possible. I have to get my clothes for the ceremony. I gotta pick up my birth parents and just really tired and Kori's hair is still changing. I just wanna sleep before everything. The girls are having their first fitting. I remember mine and your cause it was the same day." I said driving down the roads and crowds of people.

15 min later

"What colours are they wearing?" Amandeep asked as she measuring Kori lastly. "White, red and gold." I said trying on my outfit. It was black and gold. I smiled and showed Amandeep. She adjusted it and Walah. The twins tried on their outfits and Drake saw them. He smiled it was so cute.

After everything we headed to the city to pick up my birth parents

After everything we headed to the city to pick up my birth parents. It was a pink apartments with windows. I carried Kori as Drake carried Belle. We walked up the steps to a door. I knocked on it a lady with brown hair and hazel eyes came to the door. "Lena is that you?" She said in Hindu. I nodded as she let me in. A man with gray eyes and black hair came. "I came to get you guys for my wedding." I said to them. They smiled and went to pack some clothes. I walked around the house and saw pictures of children. I never dwelled on why they never kept me cause I'm happy.

The came out and nodded. We talked in both Hindu and English and all. They got to know Drake and all. Their names are Shawn and Alina Kang. We made it back to the house. I showed to their room I have an hour to sleep. I laid with Bowie on the bed.

1hour later.

"Lena if you don't get up in 5 minutes...." My mother and Alina shouted at me in both Hindu and English. "I'm up now lets party!!!!!!" I yelled getting up. I hopped I the shower I heard the drums and music booming downstairs. I truly felt like I was in a Bollywood move. I got out and put on my Lehenga. I put on my palla, all my jewelry with the help of the girls. I ran down stairs bare foot.

 I ran down stairs bare foot

The song me and Drake are supposed to dance to came on. I sat in the middle of the floor and waited the part when my birth parents walked in. They with my parents. I began the dance just like we practiced for a whole month straight. Out of the glimpse of my eye I saw Drake's parents sitting next to mine. As Drake did his roll just like the video. Riley coming in soon later. Aaron and Reshod whistling as our Shawn join the dance.

Me and Drake continued to dance. We looked up as rose petals thrown by Dakota and the kids. I smiled the music stopped playing people cheered as he kissed me. I laughed. We broke apart. We began to welcome friends and family members all over. The girls are playing with Adil and Adnan. I smiled and saw them give the girls kisses on their hands.

"My nose is killing me." I said as Drake laughed. "Your fault. Hey look my parents." He replied. "So, Drake your back and instead of telling us you go marry your cousin." His father said. "Its nice to see you too father. Always glad to see you mom." He said while giving his mom a hug. She gave me a hug to. "Actually I'm related to Riley by blood and you guys by marriage so this is perfectly legal." I said smiling sweetly. "You have no right to be called a queen of India and Egypt. You have kids by one man that dated your cousin and get married to another your nothing but a cheap wh0re." He said. He's really mad that Drake didn't marry Athena. " Let it go Will. Your just mad since Drake didn't marry Athena so you can have something to rule. Now I you excuse me I have to let my mother in law meet her grandchildren." I said walking away with Susan behind me along with Drake. "I'm so sorry Lena that he said that." She said. I shook my head. "Just because you married him doesn't mean your responsible for his actions.

We continued to party and had fun and eat. And more fun. Riley got Drake's shoes as a wedding tradition. Which she earned 2 grand as a trade. It was good fun combining our families together. Me and Riley grew closer during the wedding. Only 2 more celebrations to go and I'll officialy be Mrs.Lee.