Epilogue

10 years since the wedding

"You ready to do this?" Drake said walking into Aaron's house with the twins all dressed up. Everyone was waiting in side. "I think its meant to be." I said. We walked in. "You guys ready to see the boys?" I asked they nodded excitedly. We walked in. This is just for documents in the future. They're not getting officially getting married yet. The kids being 3 years apart. The boys Adil and Adnan being 13 and Kori and Belle being 10. We asked the boys if the want this as well as the girls. They said it would be like being with your best friend forever.

Kori went with the oldest Adil as Belle with Adnan the youngest. Nothing wrong in the matter. They signed the papers which will be renewed in 8 years. When they finished everyone cheered and began dancing in celebration.

Kori's Pov:

"So Adil are we now your princesses.?" I asked twirling around my bangles. "You would all ways be my princess. Caroline." He said taking my hand. This must how mommy feels when she with daddy. "Does this mean we're husband and wife." Belle asked as we sat on our chairs looking at everyone as the came giving us blessings. "It does. Looks like Im stuck with you forever Caroline." Adnan said to Belle. "Why do you call us that." I asked. "Because, your our forever." Adil said. "But its makes no sense. "If you listen to the song it will.

"Well I guess Im a princess now." Belle said. "No love your a queen."

8* year later.

"I sat on my carpeted floor surrounded by my 3 lions, Luna, Bliss, and Treasure. They watched me as I rolled my my ticket to my exotic dreams. Everyone in the house sleeping along with my sister and their 5 other siblings in her room. I looked at the blank Blake canvas in front of me. I know me see my sister was right about my starting my project early.

I soon finished my rabbit hole to wonderland. Admiring the contrast between my rose tattoo on my palm identical to my mother's and sister's. I put it to my lips and held the flam making sure not to mess up my long gold and white acrylic nails. I breathed in the some of the smoke causing my orbs one being gray and the other hazel to dilate into portals of pleasures.

I grabbed my brush and dipped into my gold paint and began to create my nirvana. It was a girl sitting down smoking from a bong looking in pure bliss. Eyes closed but not the powerful third eye. Her hair being green like earth, nails blue as the ocean. This my goddess mother nature.

,I signed my name as my phone began to ring finishing up my work.

,(italics being Adil and normal being Kori)

,'Hello!'

,'Good evening my darling. I see you must be painting.'

,'You are indeed correct my love once again.' I said began allowing my painting to dry on its tripod.

,'Let me guess your still in wonderland.' He said what assumed to him walking.

,' Yes with the image of our wonderland of course.' I said putting him on speaker as I dressed in a tank top and satin shorts sitting by my bay window.

,'Are you sitting by the window?' He asked.

,'Yes, I am. Why do you ask?' I asked curiously.

,'Look to your left.' Doing what he asked. I saw him along with his brother. I ran down stairs and opened the door.

,"Prince Adil and Adnan, what are you here in Scotland." I said smiling.

,"We are here to claim our princesses." They said. I let them pass. Adnan walked to Belle's room as I looked at Adil. He walked to me slowly and pressed his lips to mine driving me through pure bliss. As we broke apart. "I miss you my beautiful Caroline."