Chapter 3

Shadow's, P.O.V

I was listening to music, till' I haven't felt the sun light through curtains. I could tell It was around 6 am. I put down on the desk my headset and went into the shower. When I finished, I put some new clothes and with that, dark, blue sweatshirt. I didn't take anything with me (execpt some money), cause I was going to hount. Today, the sun was up so I had to avoide it and everything else what was on the sun. I went into the woods and walking in sailence for animals not to hear me. I caught a few deers and kept walking. I found some place in the middle of the forest. The view was beautiful. Nature everywhere. It was in the shadow, so I didn't have to cover myself. I don't know how long was I there till' sun was near me. I could tell It was noon. I got up and went back into the city. I went in a library and borowed some books. It didn't cost a lot, so I had enough money.

After library I went into the park. I came in shadowed place, so I wasn't near the sun. I took some book and started reading it. It was very relaxing. In the shadows, reading a book...
I heard a few whistles from guys who were passing by and look. They were getting on my nerve. Some of them tried to flirt with me, but I ignored them, so they left. After a while, sun was behind the clouds, so I decided to go for a walk. I was passing through Jump City's streets, shops... One shop really cought my eyes. It was a music shop. In the window was a beautiful (f/c)__ guitar and (f/c)__ piano. They were beautiful. I went in a took a good look around the place. This shop was amazing! I decided to buy the (f/c)__ guitar I saw in the window. For the piano,I had to think about It. It was pretty expensive. I bought the guitar and walked away. I went in the park close to the forest and sat under the tree. I began to play a few songs I knew, but quietly, so nobody could hear me. After a while I smelled the same smell, so I knew it were a Teen Titans. They weren't so far away from the place where I was been. I used my magic so Raven couldn't feel me and my powers. I was watching them how they played football, they had picnic, they laughed... They were in shock when they saw Starfire drinking a mustard. That was weird, but kinda funny to. It even made me smile a little. They were all really happy together. They were like family to echother.
Suddenly Cyborg fell, when he tryed to catch a ball. It made me jump in fiar a little. I don't know why, cause I wasn't he's friend but I still didn't want people to be hurt. They all ran to him and he woke up. I listened their conversation with my vampire hearing "Cyborg are you alright?" Robin asked. "What happened?" Raven asked. "I don't know." Cyborg answered. He check something on his robotic arm. "Oh man, my battery just died." Cyborg says in frustration. "Died!?" Starfire yelled in fiar. "It's only a battery. It happens every few years. It's just hard to be part robot, part human." Cyborg told Starfire and calmed her down. "What can we do?" Robin asked.
"You continue playing. I'm going home to change my batterys." Cyborg tells Robin and walked away. Robin asked "Do you need help?" Cyborg answered without looking back "Just cause I can't have fun, doesn't mean you all can't." then he left. I felt kinda sorry for him. When Cyborg left their crime alert went off. Means trouble for the City. I didn't actually care, so I went back in the forest. I was just walking around and looking around. Enjoying in nature. I turned around when I heard something hard walking towards the city. I was around 1 mile away from city. I used my vampire vision to see straight into the creature. It was made from cinderblock. I ran in vampire speed back to the city and suddenly I was next to him and I watched him. I stepped back into the shadows after I saw Titans. They were prepaird for attack. I watched a little their fight and after 10 minutes they were all on the ground trying to get up. I thought to myself that is enough hiding and put my hoddie up as I ran to the cinderblock. I was runing around him in vampire speed and made him dizzy. After a while I stoped in front of him. He's red eyes were now looking at me.
I made a dark field under his legs and then black, dark hands from that field were pulling him down.
He began to scream after black, dark daggers stabed him. He fell on the ground and he was unconcious. For a few seconds he was in police's hands and went in prison. I was about to go when Robin's voice stoped me "Hey you!" I turned around and looked at their shocked faces. "Hi, I'm Robin and these are Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire. We are Teen Titans." I nodded. Then he looked at me, suspicious "Hey, aren't you that girl from the other day?" My eyes wided in shock, I didn't know they will remember. I turned around and ran in vampire speed, hoping for them not to catch me.

******** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Robin's, P.O.V (Yaaay!!)

We watched a girl, who was fighting Cinderblock. It seems like she had dark powers like Raven, but what I've seen was complitly different from Raven. Like It was stronger and more dangerous.
That girl knocked Cinderblock down. After a while he was in police's hands. A girl turned to live before I yelled to her "Hey you!" I yelled. I ran to her, to have a better view but she wore her hoddie. "Hi, I'm Robin and these are Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire. We are Teen Titans."I intredused myself and others. But there was something about her.
I looked at her, suspicious "Hey, aren't you that girl from the other day?" her yes wided and as she quickly turned away and ran in super speed. So, she has dark powers and super speed. I thought to myself. We returned home and we all decided to find, something, out about that girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we returned home, in Titans tower, we all went into the main room. Starfire was the first to spoke up "So, what shall we do about that mystirious girl?" Cyborg, who was checking all cameras in city, said "I don't know, dude. I can't find her on cameras anywhere. It's like she's not even in the city." that was strange. "I can't feel her eather." Raven said.
"Prohapse she has something like a magic shield?" Starfire asked.
"I don't know, but I think that's the girl from that night." I said, thinking. She is very strange. We have to find her, and find out if she's a threat, or something. "Hey dudes! Didn't you notice that whenever we were around her, she never spoke up!?" Beast Boy spoke up. Finnaly, something smart. "And she is attractive to all the boys" Starfire said. "She always wears her hoddie when we were around." Raven said, thinking. "Next time when we see her, we have to catch her. She may be a threat." I said, with anger.

Shadow's, P.O.V
I ran away. I was runing around the whole city, so Beast Boy couldn't catch up my scent. At the end of the day I ran back in my apartment. I changed my clothes and sat on the couch, thinking. Maybe that all of that wasn't such a good idea. From now on I have to be more cereful. They know something about me and that's wrong. If they find out what I am, they are in greater danger then before.
Latet, after thinking, I took the book, layed on the couch and continue reading it. That was my night of imagination.

Hey everyone! I hope you liked it and continue reading it! And I put Robin's, P.O.V in it! YAAAAYY!!! FINNALY! I didn't put Robin's, P.O.V in other last chapters cause I was lazy! Haha^_^', sorry about that. Well, I will make sure next chapters come quick! Till' then... BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (and continue reading it)