Chapter 20

Third person's P.O.V
Everyone were in the living room, trying to find out what is happening.
"May be they all went on a vecation or something?" Beast Boy said, trying to say something smart. Cy and Raven glared at him and Raven punched Beast Boy in his face. Shadow rolled her eyes.
"Do you think that Predators have something to do with that?" Mark asked Shadow. Shadow was thinking. "I don't know. But that's one of possibilitys. I mean, they don't have any liments when it comes to drinking human's blood." Mark nodded.
Robin was tiping on the computer in their living room. "There is nothing unusual in city, except there's no people in every city in the world. What is happening?" Robin said, still tiping.
Then Shadow got one idea.
She quickly got up and said "Guys, why don't we go to our friends. Maybe they know something." Mark knew about who was Shadow talking about. He smiled, got up and walked next to her. Shadow also smiled. "Yea, we could. That's not a bad idea. Where are they?" Robin asked.
Shadow and Mark smirked, looked at each other, then at Titans and said together.
"In London." Titans had wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titans were preparing the T-ship so they can go to London. Shadow and Mark were packing food in the kitchen.
They were alone. Mark tried to make a conversation "Hey Belle? Have you thought about us?" Mark asked her.
Belle stoped packing the bag with food and said "Yea, I have." Mark was courious.
"And?" Shadow thought one more time and said "We could try." She smiled to him. Mark was happy. His smile was so big. He hugged her so tight from happiness and Shadow was laughing. She hugged him back. But, what they didn't know was that Robin was watching them from the doors. Robin was sad and disappointed.

~~~~~~

Before everyone went in T-ship, Robin went to the gym to calm down. He started punching the punching bag. He was really angry. On Mark, Titans, himself... He was also mad on Shadow, but he also loved her so much that he couldn't be so mad at her.
He couldn't believe that he was to late.
He didn't stop punching the bag. And when he stoped he was panting and also crying. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. Then suddenly in vampire speed Shadow came "Robin we are ready to go!"
Before she went back, she looked Robin on his knees in front of the punching bag.
"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, concered.
Robin was watching the floor, sobing, then he just shook his head. Shadow read his mind: '"Hey, Belle? Have you thought about us?" Mark asked Shadow. "Yes, I have." She said. Oh, I hope she will say 'no'. "And?" He was waiting for an answer. "We could try."
That moment when I heard her say 'yes', my heart was shattered in million pieces. The last time I felt that way, was when I saw my parents death. I can't believe I'm to late.'
Shdow was shocked when she read his mind. She quickly went to him. She kneeled beside him and rised his head to see her. "You know you have more than one chance with me?" She asked. Robin was suddenly shocked. Shadow smiled and laughed a little and came back in vampire speed to the T-ship. Robin was left in the qym with his thoughts. "What just happened?" He asked himself. Then his communicator turned of and it was Cyborg. "Yea, Cy?" Robin asked.
"DUDE, C'MON!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG!? SHADOW CAME BACK 5 MINUTES AGO AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T!?!?! C'MON, WE'RE LEAVING NOW OR WITHOUT YOU!!!!" Cyborg was yelling at Robin through the communicator. Robin was almost deaf, after Cyborg yelled at him.
Few moments later, Robin came. "What? Did you fell in toilet, so you couldn't come earlier?!" Beast Boy was yelling at Robin. Raven smacked Beast Boy across his head.
"It was about time." Raven said. Robin looked over at Shadow who was kissing and hugging with Mark.
Actually, Mark was kissing and hugging her. Robin was about to explode from jelousy. But instead he yelled. "C'mon, let'go!" Everyone went in the T-ship.
Robin put the headphones on his ears and said. "Ready to go in London?" He asked.
"Yes!" Everyone said through the headphones. "Titans go!"

Me: "Hey, sorry for not updating for so long!"

Robin: "Yea, It was about time and why did you write me here so despreat and that I am talking to myself? And WHY IS SHADOW WITH MARK?!?!?!

Me: "Oh calm down, lover boy. You were a chicken and you didn't tell her your feelings! AND YOU DO TALK TO YOURSELF!!!"

Robin: "I AM NOT CHICKEN AND I DO NOT TALK TO MYSELF!!"

Me: "Yea, and I am taking a shower every day! (Sarcasam)
Yes, you are a chicken!!" (Acting like a chicken and making sounds like a chicken)

Robin and me: (arguing and insulting each other)

Shadow: "What is going on here?"

Both: "NOTHING! STAY OUT OF THIS!!"

Shadow: "Okay?" (walks away, walks away)