Chapter 17

Mark's P.O.V
I really wanted Shadow to be my girlfriend. Since the first time I saw her, I fell in love with her.
I knew she had a hard life, but I want to be the one to make her happy. To make her smile. To make her laugh.
I want to feel her cool hugs and cool lips.
I knew that Jimmy was the first who kissed her and they wanted to be together, but she wanted to leave, to find out more about herself. And Jimmy said that he is not the one for her. So, I wanted to try.

I was waiting fot her answer.
She looked at five teens who were in room and I could see the one with spiky, black hair who is literraly on fire. I could see he was pissed of. Jelous, actually.
'Did he fall for my Belle!?' I thought to myself. Belle (Shadow) looked at that spiky hair guy and then me. 'I can't believe! She fell for a human!' I was pissed on that guy.
'He deared to come in her life and made her fall in love with him!' I wanted to kill that guy.

"I don't know. I...I never actually thought about relationship." Belle said.
I was disapointed.
I knew it was their fault. Those five teens.
I tried not to show sadness. But I was so angry on that guy.
I knew she can read mind, so I quickly said.
"It's okay, but I want you to think about it okay?" I said to her and she nodded with a smile.
"Well, Mark these are the Teen Titans. This city's superheros. And I'm one of them now." She said to me. I was shocked.
"You? You are in a group of superheroes?" I was really shocked. She never was a group type and especially when are humans in it. How did they made her stay. She laughed a little.
I was still shocked and looking at them.
Belle pointed on a cyborg guy. "This is Cyborg." She said. I waved to him. That Cyborg guy waved. "Hi!" He said.
I nodded with a smile.
Next guy was green. He was looking at me in shock. "Hi." I said to him. "Wooow." Green guy was staring at me.
I just walked away from him, to a girl who had purple hair. "This is Raven." Belle said.
"Hi." I said. "Hi." She said back to me. I smiled a little, because she wasn't acting weird. Next girl had pink/red hair. "This is Star..." Belle was cut of by that girl. "Hello, my name is Starfire!" Starfire yelled, excited. I nodded. The next guy was with black, spiky hair. He was the one. Guy who wanted to take Belle for himself. When I saw him, he growled at me and I growled at him. "This is Robin." Belle said. We just continued growling at each other. "Okay, so, who wants pizza?" Belle asked. Everyone said "Yes!" So I followed Belle to the garage. Everyone went to the car, except Robin and Belle. Cyborg yelled to me "Hey, Mark! There's one more sit here! C'mon!" I went in and looked through the window. Robin went on his motorcycle and Belle sat behind him. She put her hands around Robin. I looked at Robin and growled at him. Robin just gave me an evil smile and turned the motorcycle.
I knew that means war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's (Belle's) P.O.V
I know that Mark wants me to be his girlfriend, but I was never thinking about those kind of things, like relationship, boyfriend, girlfriend, all those lovey stuff...
I am old enough, but I don't think I'm rrady yet. The only person I was always ready for was Daniel. Before he...
Anyway, we came in the pizzeria and sat at the table.
When I sat at the table, Robin sat next to me and Mark sat on the other side next to me. I could feel negative energy around us three. I looked at Robin and Mark and I saw them putting down their look.
'What was that all about?' I thought to myself.
Beside that, we were having fun. Beast Boy tryed to laugh us, but it didn'r really work out. The funniest thing for me was that Cy and BB were fighting about pizza.
"YOU ANIMAL MURDURER!" BB was yelling at Cyborg.
"C'MON BB! THE ANIMALS ARE ALREADY DEAD!! AND DELICIOUS!!!" Cyborg yelled at BB. Especially that last part. BB was looking at Cy in discussed. I was just laughing, secretly.
Raven was annoyed and Starfire was drinking mustard.
I could here growling on both my sides.
In vampire speed, I quickly looked at Robin and Mark and they were growling at each other. I read their minds.
They both were jelous. They were fighting for me. This time I looked at both of them, normaly and spoke "Guys!" I said.
They didn't lesten. I yelled one more time at them. "Hey guys!"
They both then looked at me and I was disapointed. "I can't believe you." I said to them. I got up and left outside pizzeria.
'I just thought they weren't like other boys. I never though they could fight for me. I wasn't even anybody's girlfriend!
Who am I kidding. They're just like everybody else.' I thought to myself.

Robin's P.O.V
I can't believe, I disapointed her. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. And when that Mark came, that could mean that she will leave with him, if she accept being his girlfriend. When she looked at both of us, with disapointed eyes, I couldn't believe it. I hurt her. She left the pizzeria. I put my hand on my head. 'I can't believe I done that. I was so selfish!'
I thought to myself.
I ran after her, before Mark could stop me. I saw her walking towards the island. "Hey Shadow!" I yelled after her. She ignored me. I ran faster and grabed her shoulder. "What!?" She yelled at me. "I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt you! I-I was jelous and I acted like a jerk! Please, can you forgive me?" I begged her. "Look, Robin! I don't actually know why you are jelous, but I haven't seen Mark for century! You could at least be nice!" She yelled. "I know, I know and made a mestake! But, I'm begging you, please forgive me! I-I...I was just..." "You were what...!?" She yelled.
"I WAS AFRAID THAT YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME!" I yelled in frustration. She was shocked. "Shadow, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't lose you." I was calm now. I looked at the ground. Then I felt a pair of cold arms around me. Shadow whispered. "I will never leave you, I promise. You're the one who accepted me in this team, no matter what concuqences are going to happened. You helped me in so many troubles. I'm glad that I met you, Robin." I smiled weakly and returned the hug.

Mark's P.O.V
I ran out after Robin and when I found the two of them, I listened their converstation with my wolf hearing. (.....) When I heard what Belle said at the end, I couldn't believe. I saw them hugging. I felt heartbroken, sad, mad. I felt pain, jelousy.... I wanted to kill Robin. To move him from the face of the Earth. But, I know how Belle is going to be sad then. And I would never ever do anything to hurt her again.

Robin's P.O.V
Shadow and I came back to the tower. We were walking through the halls to her roon. And mine, cause mine is down the hall next to. I was really happy, cause she forgived me. When we came to her room, she said "Goodnight, Robin and thanks for everything." I smiled and said. "Goodnight to you too. And I'm really sorry for wharlt happened." She smiled and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I blushed and with my hand I hold my cheek which she kissed. She smiled and left to her room. I continued going to my room, when I saw Mark, standind and leaning against the wall. I got serious and yelled at him. "What do you want!?"
"Face it, Bird Boy! She's a vampire, you're a human. There's no way she will ever be with you!" Mark said to me. I got mad at him.
"What about you? You're just a dog. And isn't relationship of vampire and werewolf forbidden?" I said to him. I could see pure anger in his eyes. He started growling and he said "Not, if she's also a werewolf." He gave me an evil smile. I growled. Mark then left to quest room. Where he can sleep. I went to my room and changed in my pajama. I heard that other Titans came and went to their rooms. But, this, what is happening with Mark is a war. For Shadow.