Chapter 12

Shadow's P.O.V.
A few weeks passed bye, since that trouble with Blackfire. Starfire was okay. She even started to talk to me. Robin and I are close. Raven and I are almost best friends.
And I'm awesome with BB and Cyborg.
But these days, I kinda felt strange.
I always wanted meat. JUST meat.
I was always running around and wanted to go out. I was kinda aggressive. It was weird. It was like werewolf inside me was going wild. But that's weird, because that happens just when the new, golden moon is coming and I don't think It's close.

__________________________________________________________________

It was morning and I came in the living room. Everyone were there. I could smell meat on the ten meters away. The sense was so good. That smell was so yummy.
I didn't even think, I just ran in vampire speed to the fridge and took it. I was eating like an animal, on the floor. Really. I looked at the other Titans and they were watching at me in shock. Beast Boy in fiar. He was also shaking. I got up from floor, took the meat and went to my room.

When I closed the door of my room, I sat on my bed and started eating. Few seconds later, I ate the meat. I heard knock on the door. I opened them and saw Robin. "Hey." Robin said. "Hey.?" I asked/said and leaned on the door. "You're okay?" Robin asked.
"Yea, why?" I asked him. He seemed concerned. "You seemed kinda strange, these days. Anything you wanna talk about?" Robin asked. "Thank's , but I'm fine." I said to him, with a smile. He nodded and left. I closed the door and layed on my bed. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

In the dream:

Freedom. I was free. I was running around the forest. Nothing could stop me. My full speed was taking over the forest. But, then I saw it. I was in front of it. The new, golden moon. It was so big. It's shine was in front of me. While my eyes were looking at the moon, I heard someone calling my name "Shadow!" I turned around and ran away. I could still hear that person calling me. I just ran. The new, golden moon was following me. The new, golden moon. The new, golden moon.....

End of the dream.

I woke up, panting. No, It can't be. It's not the time. I couldn't believe.
I quickly got up and in vampire speed, I ran to Raven's door. I knocked and waited. I was kinda impatient. Raven opened the door, exposing just the part of her. "What?" She asked. "Do you have a second?" I asked her. She raised her eyebrow. "It's important." I said to her. She let me in. "What's wrong?" She asked.
I knew that I had to talk to somebody and ask him about it. "Do you know something about The new, golden moon?" I asked.
She thought for a moment and said. "I know that that's the time for young werewolf people to turn to werewolf for the first time. "Yea, but do you know when It's going to be?" I asked. Raven went to her bookshelf and took some book. She opened it and started looking for the right page. When she stoped looking, I knew she found it. "And...?" I asked. "The new, golden moon is tomorrow night." She explained. I gasped. Tomorrow is the night, when I will become a werewolf. I was afraid. After the first transformation, werewolves are very wild and losing control. And if I lose control, while I'm with Titans, I can harm them really bad. I put my hand on my forehead, in panic. Raven was watching me "Hey, what's wrong?" I was in panic. "If tomorrow is The new, golden moon, then I..." I couldn't say. "Shadow tell me what's wrong." Raven was serious. I didn't know if I could say yo her, so I read her mind and saw her future if she will tell others about me. I saw that she will not. "Raven, I...I'm not just a vampire." Raven's eyes were wide open. "I'm also a werewolf." Her face was in horror.

Sorry guys, for not updating lately. But, I hope you liked it and I will try update next really soon. Bye, love y'all!