Chapter 5

Hey guys! This chapter is from an episode 'Deception'. But, It will be a little diffrent, cause' Shadow will be here, to. Well I hope you will like it and comment it.^_^

_______________________________________________________________________

Robin's, P.O.V.
After we found out about that mysterious girl, we wanted to track her and catch her. Me, actually. But, It will have to wait. We have bigger problems right now. The H.I.V.E.
The school of the villains.
We made a plan for Cyborg to go in H.I.V.E like a student and spy. Cyborg made some rings for him that can make him human again, but then he will get new powers. He will be able to turn himself like a stone and get extra straight. He also made a robot what is just like him and that robot will help us in crimefighting. But, Beast Boy is using that robot just to play video games with him.
Aqualad even told us that there is another spy in the H.I.V.E, but he didn't tell us who. So, when Cyborg is there, me and other Titans are at the Tower, making a plan how to attack the H.I.V.E. Cyborg will give us informations about the H.I.V.E. When the time comes, we will attack.

Cyborg's, P.O.V
I was walking in the H.I.V.E looking around. I signed up for a student and went to the cafeteria, cause' it was lunch time. After I took my lunch, I began looking around and tried to calm myself down "Ok. Keep cool and you will blend in..." I was telling myself, when suddenly everybody were looking at me in confusion. "Burger! Yum!" I said/yelled just to move attention of me. Then everybody went back to their lunches and chating. I sat on the first, free sit. I began to eat, not paying much attention. Few minutes later Mammoth, Gizmo and Jinx came, and we had a little fight. After that they wanted to see my power, so we went on the combat field, so they can see what I got.
............. (it will be everything the same on their combat practice like in the episode, so there's nothing diffrent there and If you don't remember watch the episode again).....

Shadow's, P.O.V
Yep, morning. The morning in the H.I.V.E was normal. At least what I've thought. Of course, I didn't sleep, but I did listen the music and relaxed a little bit. I put on some black pants, black, shortsleeves shirt, combat boots and dark blue sweatshirt. I stepped out of my room and went in the cafeteria to meet with Kyd Wyckkyd. When I came in cafeteria, everything looked normal. Execpt, a strange smell. I knew that smell and It wasn't in the H.I.V.E. before. I looked around the cafeteria and saw some new guy. He did look familiar. I used my vampire speed to come closer to him, to get a better view on him. He had a little fight with Mammoth, Gizmo and Jinx. I could bet that I saw that guy somewhere before. I decided to research his mind. And I did find something interesting. Hah! He is Cyborg, from Teen Titans. On my face came an evil smile and that means that I will have fun with him. I will make pranks on him! Nice, I have a victim! This will be interesting. I took a few steps back and disapeared in the shadows.
I was walking around in the H.I.V.E because I was bored. I could go in Jump City, but no. I don't think that is a good idea. I went in my room. I took the f/c__ guitar, which I bought in that music store in Jump City. I played a few songs, till' I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Kyd Wyckkyd. We made a little convertation through our minds, and it looked like this:
Kyd Wyckkyd; "Did you saw that new student? Of course you did. (he had a smirk on his face.)
Me; "Yea, so?"
Kyd Wyckkyd; "What is on your mind?" (he had another smirk on his face)
Me; "What makes you think that?" (It was my time to smirk, so I did)
Kyd Wyckkyd; "Don't joke around, Shadow. (he smiled, almost laugh) I know you better then anyone. I know you made something up." (on more smirk)
Me; (I laughed a little bit) "That's for you to guess and for me to know." (one more smirk on my face)
Kyd Wyckkyd; "C'mon Shadow, just tell me. (he said, joking like he's gonna go crazy)
Me; (I laughed) "I don't think so. But just for you to know-He is my next joking victim."
(I had an evil smile on my face).
Kyd Wyckkyd; "Okay, but if you wanna know with what will you mess, go in a combat room. Now, they are having a combat practice."
Me; "Thanks." (I had a smirk on my face)