Chapter 22

Third person's P.O.V

The next day.

Everyone woke up. Titans came out from their tent in which they were sleeping.

They continued walking through the camp. "Oh c'mon where is kichen around here?!" Cyborg started yelling.
"Yea, I am already dissapointed with their tents! They aren't cumfy! How is that going to help my beauty naps?!" Beast Boy was yelling with Cyborg.
"Well, Beast Boy, I'm not sure if you nodest, but here, people DO NOT bother with their looks!" Raven yelled at Beast Boy and smacked him accrosed his head.
Robin was just looking at them behind his shoulder.
Suddenly, Shadow came next to Robin, in her vampire speed.
"Morning." She said to him and smiled.
"Hey." Robin said to her and smiled.
"So how you slept?" She asked him.
"Well, ..." he was cut of by Beast Boy.
"I DON'T CARE RAVEN! HOW ARE GIRLS GOING TO LOOK AT ME IF I DON'T GET A GOODNIGHT SLEEP!!!!??" He was yelling at Raven. Shadow looked at Robin, shocked. Robin just rolled his eyes.
Shadow laughed a little on that.
"Hey Belle!" Mark waved to Shadow, when he was yogging with his friends next to them. "Hey!" Shadow yelled back to him.
Robin looked them a little shocked. Usually, Mark would came and kissed Shadow.
"Is something wrong beetwen you two?" Robin asked Shadow, when Mark and his friends left. Shadow looked at the ground and then back up. "Mark and I broke up."
She said to him. Robin was shocked a little.
'Yessss!! Yess!!! Yeeeessss!!!!!' It was screaming in Robin. He was actually really happy, but he tried to act that he was sorry. "Oh, umm...I'm sorry to hear that..." he acted. Shadow laughed at him. "O'cmon Robin! I read your mind. You can't fool me." She was still laughing at Robin. Robin blushed and scratched the back of his neck.
They continued walking.
"Hey Shadow! Is there a kitchen somewhere? I'M DYING!!" Cyborg was yelling. Shadow laughed and said.
"Why didn't you just said? C'mon, follow me." She went towards the kitchen.
"Friend Shadow? There is thing I do not understand?" Starfire asked Shadow.
"And that is?" Shadow didn't look behind at Star, she just continued walking.
"Why are everyone here calling you Belle Coraline and not Shadow?" Starfire asked.
Shadow suddenly stoped walking. She didn't like to talk about her past.
After everything what happened.
She sighed a little and said. "My real name is Belle Coraline Greywolf, but I changed into Shadow." Robin was looking at her serious. "Why?" Robin asked. Belle didn't want to talk more about her past.
"Yea, I don't want to talk about it anymore, if It's that okay?" She said awkwardly.
"It's okay." Robin said to her and smiled warmly.
They looked at each other in the eyes, not braking their gaze. It seemse for them like they were looking at each other for hours and not for a few seconds.
Then Cyborg interupted them.
"IS THAT THAT BEAUTIFUL PLACE THEY CALL KICHEN?!?!" Cyborg was yelling from joy, when they came.

They came to the wooden, long tables.
Everyone were almost there.
Witches, vampiries, werevolves, cyclops, even mermaids(sirens) and warriors.....
Titans and Belle sat down on the bench which were there along with the tables.
In front of Belle and Titans were Stephanie and Sasha, with few more guys.
"Hey Belle, you remember Merlin and Cody?" Stephanie asked. (A/N I made up a few more charathers) Belle nodded. "Yea, of course I do. Hey guys!" Belle smiled.
"Hey Belle! Long time no see!" Cody said and smiled with Belle. "Yea, we missed you." Merlin added.
We all heard a bell. It was time for food.
"Hey, me and Merlin will go get us food." Cody said as he and Merlin got up from the table and went.
Titans were little confused.
"So, who are they?" Raven was the first one to ask, pointing a finger on them.
"Oh, those are Cody and Merlin. Cody is a warrior and Merlin is a wizard." Belle explaind. "And Cody is sooo cute." Stephanie said, while she was drooling over Cody. Belle saw BB who had a 'Oh, you did not just say that' look. Belle laughed a little. "Steph, you know you're a witch and he's a warrior. It would never work out." Sasha was explaining to Stephanie. Stephanie looked her with her own 'Oh, you did not just say that' look.
Belle was just looking at them.
"Why would never work it out?" Starfire asked, confused.
Stephanie and Sasha looked at them, then Sasha started to speak. "We are two completely diffrent creatures."
That was little confusing for Titans, except Raven. She knew excatly what that meant.
It wasn't really important that either, also Belle knew.
Then Cody came qith food in his hands, while Merlin was walking behind him, emotionless and using his ability of telekinesis on his food and other's food too.
Belle just rolled her eyes, playfuly.
Both of them sat. "So, what'ya talking about?" Cody asked.
"Nothing. I'm going to walk around the camp and to the training place with Titans." Belle said as she got up and then Titans.
Belle's friends said 'bye' to her.

Titans and Belle started walking to the training place. "Those boy of your friends are very handsome and kind." Starfire said to Belle. "Yea, because we're not humans, more like supernatural creatures." Belle was explaining to them. "I like that Merlin." Raven said. Every Titan looked at her shocked and fraithened.
Except Belle. She smirked and continued walking. "Well, Raven you do have a chance with him, because you two are the same." Belle said to her and Raven smiled. Belle looked at the boys, and saw them jelous and little angry. She went to them and spoke. "Guys, I know what you're all thinking and I want you to know that you're perfect JUST the way you are and don't try to change that." Then she smiled warmly. The boys smiled back.
"Okay! Let's do-" Belle was cut of by Starfire.
"Friend Belle, sorry to interupt you, but you have all the most handsome boys here, and I can see that all the boys here fancy you, so why do you want a human boy?" Starfire asked. Belle was shocked by Star's question. She didn't know how to answer.
"Well, I don't know. It's just...I...I don't know..." She managed to say.
She really didn't know how to answer that.
She could see boys behind looking directly at her.
She really liked Robin and she was sure that Robin likes her back, but with this situation in what they are in, she knows that a relationship won't work, or if it would work, she's not sure that Predators could find him and kill him and she can't risk that.

"You know what? Let's just train." She moved the subject and started training with Titans.
That training was more difficult then Titans' training at home. They barely survived. Litteraly.

When they were coming back all tired and hungry, Belle was just laughing.
"Dude. Why. Are. You. Laughing.? This. Was. Hard." BB barely managed to say.
Belle continued to laugh. "Because you guys were really funny."
Then suddenly, two boys came to Belle.
"Hey Belle, Jimmy wants to see you. Now."
They said to her.
Titans and Belle got serious and walked quickly to Jimmy's tent.
When they got in, a lot of people were there.
"What's going on?" Robin asked, seriously.
Jimmy sighed and spoke.

"Predators."