Chapter 6

This chapter will be from an episode 'Final exam', but Shadow will be here to. I hope you will love it, coment it and vote. :-D
____________________________________________

Shadow's, P.O.V.
I left the Titans when we came back from the H.I.V.E.
I knew they wanted to ask me a lot of questions, but I don't think they are ready for all that. Alexander and his team are after me and I could put them in most dangerous situation they had ever been.
When I left them, I came back in my apartment and put my stuff on each place.

Robin's P.O.V.
It was little weird, when she left so suddenly.
I wanted to track her, but everyone were just to tired to go, so we just went to beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, we had a little argument. Cyborg blamed Beast Boy for losing the remot control, Raven was iritated by their argument, I didn't get Cyborg and Beast Boy to stop arguing and Starfire blow with her starbolt all food in fridge. So, we just went to the pizzeria. Cyborg and Beast Boy's arguing continued. About pizza. Till' we heard baby's cry. We looked to direction of the baby's cry and saw a baby carriage on the road and the bus was hading to it's direction. Cyborg and Raven took care for a bus, and we others for a baby carriage. Next few muments were shocking, because in baby carriage wasn't a real baby, it was a teddy bear and there wasn't a bus driver in the bus. Suddenly, teddy bear exploded and me, Starfire and Beast Boy flew away and Raven and Cyborg were crushed by bus.
After a few minutes we were all in front of the H.I.V.E ready to fight. I knew that if their school was gone, doesn't mean that they are.
Our fight was a total disaster, but luckly I got a plan but Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo threw me under the ground in the seewers.

Shadow's P.O.V.
I was walking around the city. Enjoying the wind and clouded sky. But, I heard an explosion on the other side of the city, so I ran in vampire speed. I saw Titans fighting with Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo. I knew that they weren't completely gone.
I watched their fight in the shadows and when I was about to help them, Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo used their powers to break the ground under Robin. Robin fell in the seewers. I ran in vampire speed to go after Robin and nobody could see me.
I was looking for Robin in the seewers. I tried to smell him and he weren't so far from me. I ran in vampire speed and I came to Robin in no time. I looked at him and he was wet and caughing. "Robin?" I said. He turned around and turned on the little flash light. "Shadow?" he asked. I nodded. He still couldn't see my face with my hood. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried, but I don't know why. Yea, he is good looking guy, but still...
He said "Yea, I am. But, what are you doing here?" I ansewered him "I tried to help you, but then I fell to."
"Thank you." he said and I showed a little smile what ment 'No problem'.
"Sense when are you nice to me?" I smirked, when I relaized that he was nice and not rood, or something like that. "Sense when you helped us with the H.I.V.E." he said, smirking. We continued walking around the seewers to find the way out. He tried o see my face, but I hide it even more. "Sorry." he said and I nodded. "It's okay, everyone wants to see my face."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why won't you tell us what you are?" Robin asked in curiosity. I just sighed and looked down. "Because you wouldn't undestand. You will think that I'm a threat and a monster. You already think now that I'm a threat. And because you guys will be in so much danger if you know that secret. " I said, and his eyes wided. "How do you know that? And what dangure?" he asked. "One of my powers is, that I can read minds. And dangure is that they will kill you." I explaind.
He was shocked. I laughed a little. "Still, but I think that we can trust you now, because you really helped us and before you went yesterday, I wanted to offer you a place in the team, but you left.And for that danger, we can take care of ourselves." when he said that, my eyes wided, not believing what I heard. He was also telling the truth. I sighed "This is not the same like with other villains." I said, in fiar. He had serious look on his face."I am telling you that, because someone is after me, I don't really know why, I can just guess, but they are really dangerous." I said, trying to explain that this isn't like any other fight. "We can help you. You helped us, now let us help you. So, tell me." he said, sarious and determinated. "You will fiar of me and attack me, you will think that I'm a killer, a murdurer. And I will put all of you in danger!" I said, avoinding to say. "I don't think you are. If your here in the city already a year and there were no bodys found, I don't think your a murdurer. Tell me, we can all tak care of ourselves." he said. I just sighed in fiar "I-I'm a-a..." I couldn't say it, because I was to afraid. "It's okay." he whispered to me like sign that he won't hurt me. Yea, right!
"I'm a vampire." I said. He's eyes wided "Your what!?" he yelled. He also looked pissed. He got himself in fighting position.
I rolled my eyes and said "But, I don't drink human blood." he calmed down a little and asked "Then what?"
"I drink animal's blood."
He ansewered, carefully "Okay, then. But, who is after you?" I said "The Predators. They are the biggest threat in Vampire or any other world." "Why are they after you?" he asked in curiosity. "Like I said, I don't know. Maybe because I'm very powerful. I don't know. I just know that I have to avoide them. And run all the time." I said. I lowered my head and my voice cracked in the end. "And you don't have to. You can stay with us and we will help you. You don't have to ran away anymore. And we are all very powerful and we can defend ourselves. Okay?" he said. I couldn't believe it. He was trying to help me. I just said in a sad voice. "You have no idea in what your going." he just smirked and asked.
"So, are you going to help me?" he asked. I nodded.
We started to make our plan, to stop Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin and I were walking in the seewers, looking for a way out. When we found one. It was above us, and when Robin tried to threw his birderang, he figured out that he doesn't have his belt, so he just sighed. "Take my hand." I told him. He rised his eyebrow. "Just do it." I rolled my eyes. He took my hand and in vampire speed I jumped out from the seewers. We were somewhere in the city. We saw the Titans tower was transformed in H like the H.I.V.E. Robin and I ran to the closest coast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's, P.O.V.
The other Titans were at the closest coast to the T-tower.
They were disapointed, cause they lost everything from the H.I.V.E. Actually, from Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo.
After a few muments, Robin came with Shadow. Titans were happy that Robin was back, but then they saw Shadow. They were shocked. Starfire was a little jelous. Cyborg exclaimed "Shadow, nice to see you, again!" Shadow smiled a little and waved "Hey Cyborg, nice to see you too."
"These are Starfire, Raven, Cyborg and Beast Boy." Robin itruduces them. Shadow puts on a fake smile. "May we see your face?" Starfire asked. "Better not." Shadow said. But, Starfire was looking at her face what was hidden in the hood. "Live her alone, Starfire!" Robin said, defending her. Starfire shocked at first, but them leaved it. "Guys, Shadow is a vampire." Robin said. Everyone had wide eyes and open mouth. "But, she doesn't drink human blood, so there's no problem." then they calmed down. "Wait! Does vampires have a lot of books from the past?" Raven asked in curiosity which took over her. "Yes, we have. I have some books with me, so you can borrow some." Shadow offered. "Thank's." Raven said with a small smile. What I knew it was rare. "You just made Raven smile!? Sweet!" Beast Boy yelled. I laughed a little. "I have heard that vampires are a beautiful creature." Starfire said. Shadow knew what she wanted. So she sighed "Okay." everyone's eyes were on Shadow. Shadow slowly put down her hood. When she rised her head, everyone gasped. Her black hair was dancing on the wind and her red eyes were shining, also her white, pale skin "So, what they say is true."Starfire said with jealousy. Boys were enchanted by Shadow's beauty. Especially, Robin. Cyborg shook his head to wake up."Okay, we have to find the way to kick their buts!" Cyborg said with an vil smile. They made a plan and were about to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..........
They fought with the H.I.V.E and won. When everything was over, Robin asked "Shadow. You helped us with last to missions. We are wondering if you want to become a Titan." Robin showed a small, yellow comunicator in his hands to Shadow. Everyone wanted for Shadow to say 'yes', execpt Starfire. They didn't know why. Shadow smiled, took comunicator from Robin's hands and said "Yes."