Chapter 7

Shadow's P.O.V
When I said 'yes', everyone chired. I read Starfire's mind and she thought that maybe she was wrong, about me steeling Robin. Hahaha, funny! She thought I will steel Robin! That's funny! So, she just gave me bone crushing hug and said "Hello new friend!! My name is Starfire! What is your favorite color? Where are you coming from? Would you like to go to the mall of shooping with me? Do you wish to be my friend?"
Her hug wasn't so strong for me and I had to think about how to answer "Umm... Black,... England...... I don't know and sure?"
I said and she gave me another bone crushing hug "Oh, hello new friend!!!" I slightly pushed her away.
"C'mon inside." Robin invited me with a smile. Everyone behind us were cheering and happy, cause I'm one of the Titans. We went in the tower and Robin said "I will give you a tour around the tower." I nodded. He showed me every corner of the tower.
"Nice place you got here."I said, complimenting their home. "You haven't seen the best part." Robin said with a smile and opened the door. We were on the top of the tower. The view was beautiful. I was enjoying in the small wind. "This is really beautiful." I said, with a smile. Robin was next to me. "Yea, It is. And It's even more beautiful at night when the stars are on the sky." he smiled. Sun was a few inches away from me and I didn't figured it out. When the sun was on my foot I hissed, because of the warmth. "What's wrong?!" Robin was alarmed. "The sun can't touch me or it will burn me, I think. That's why I wear hoddie all the time." I explaind sadly. "I used to love sun."
I looked at Robin "I'm sorry." he said. "Don't be. At least I have enternity to help the others and see a lot of amaizing stuff." I said. "Well, let's go to the others." he said and I nodded.
We came in the living room and it was huge. "Wow." I said in awe. "Pretty sweet, ha?" Robin smirked. "Yea. Sweet, but..." "But, what?"Robin asked. "If I were you, I would be happy with just one little house." I said and he was shocked. "What? I'm not a big fan of huge homes or rich things..." I was cut by Robin "So your modest." he smirked. I laughed a little and nodded. "Hello, friend!" Starfire greeted me and gave me bone crushing hug. "Hey, Star." I said. "Would you like to taste
my favorite food from my planet?" Starfire asked, with puppy eyes and everyone's eyes were now looking at me with horror and fear, even Raven. That was not a good sign. I didn't know what to do, so I said "I'm on a diet." I can't believe that I just said that. I thought to myself. "Oh, please friend." Starfire begged. Everyone behind Starfire were shooking their head 'no', even Beast Boy showed that I could die if I eat. I looked at the food and It looked like It's moving. What is this thing!? It screamed in me. I looked at the Starfire's eyes to see what she put in there and when I saw what is in this food, I almost throw up. "I'm sorry Star, but I can't eat, cause I'm a vampire."
"Ohh, you must be disapointed." Starfire said, thinking that I was sorry for that. Yea right! "Yeah." I said, acting sad. When Starfire left to the kitchen what was in the living room to, everyone looked at me in 'you did a right choice' way and we all
breath out.
Cyborg and Beast Boy played video games. Something with car race. Cool. "Cool, you guys play video games." I said. I used to play all sorts of video games, but then I got bored.
"Yeah, wanna play?" Cyborg asked. "I'm gonna play with winner." I said and smirked.
"I will kick your metal but!" Beast Boy yelled to Cyborg.
"Keep dreaming Thin man!" Cyborg yelled to Beast Boy.
After 5 minutes, Cyborg won. Beast Boy was in depresion, while Cyborg was doing his victory dance. I smirked and said "Don't get to happy, Cyborg. You still have to beat me." "Oh, your on! I will kick your vampire but!" he yelled.
I just laughed and said "That's inposible. You should know that." "Not for long!"Cyborg said, with an evil smile.
5 minutes later, we finished the game and I won. Of course. Cyborg just cried there, while I was smirking.
"Umm, guys, where will I seep?" I asked them, when I remembered how late is. I know I don't usually sleep, but I didn't sleep for three months, so I'm exhausted.
"If you don't mind, you can sleep on the couch. Our guest room is in terrible state, because someone was using that room like a lear for stink balls!" Robin said and looked at Beast Boy. Beast Boy gave an 'fake' inocent smile. "It's okay, I don't mind. Let me just go to my old apartment to get my stuff." I said. They all nodded.