Chapter 14

Third person's P.O.V
It was the day. It was day when Shadow was about to transform into a werewolf. She was afraid, but Raven helped her. It was few hours, till' moon was about to rise. Shadow couldn't calm down. Even meditation couldn't help. Raven was worried, also.
_____________________________________

Shadow was walking in the tower, trying to calm herself down. She was shaking, her eyes were turning golden yellow all the time. She always wanted the meat. While she was walking, she tried to calm her thoughts. "Hey, Shadow!" she heard. She turned around and saw Robin, running towards her.
"What's up?" Robin asked her. Shadow thought for a second, not knowing could she tell him "Nothing, just...thinking about everything." she said, like everything is okay. She could feel Robin being nervous. "You okay?" Shadow asked Robin. "Yea, I'm okay. I just wanted to ask you, since today is like 'golden' moon, we're all going out tonight for a pizza and have fun. Also the whole city is going to celebrate. So, wanna come with us?" Robin asked her, little nervous, cause he actually wanted to be with her. Shadow froze inside. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't go. "Umm, Robin, I would really loved to, but I can't. Something came up and I'm busy, tonight." Shadow said, disapointed. "Okay, but what about tomorrow?" Robin asked her, hopefully. Shadow said."Same." "Oh, okay. If you need any help, tell me." He told her with a fake smile. Shadow was also really sad, but she had to do it.
She looked at the clock. It was almost the time when the moon was about to rise. She went to Raven's room. Shee didn't knock, she just came in, and said, serious "It's time." Raven stoped meditating, got up and nodded. She went with Shadow to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow went in her room, while Raven was outside the room and casting a spell on Shadow's room, so she can't get out of the room for 2 days and 2 nights. Shadow was really afraid. She didn't eat unpurpise, so she doesn't have enough energy like a werewolf to attack someone.
Raven casted Shadow's room or door, and Shadow waited the moon.

~~~~~

When the night came and moon was about to rise, Shadow couldn't control herself. She was jumping around and she teared everything around her. She could berely breathe. Her head was burning from pain, her arms and legs also. She fell on the floor, trying to keep her scream inside of her. Her veins were able to be seen on her entire body. Anyone could seen her black veins all over her body. when the moon was rising, Shadow was in so much pain. She could barely keep her scream. Last time she felt that similar pain, was when she was turning into a vampire, from a vampire bite. Moon was up and Shadow lost control. She growled/screamed and fell on the floor. Her vision became blur. After that she didn't feal or saw anything.

_________in the living room_______________________

Titans were in the living room. Cyborg was making burgers, Beast Boy was yelling at Cyborg for making burgers with meat, except tofu burgers. Starfire was happy for spending time with Robin, because there was no Shadow, while Robin was trying to hide from Starfire, or find something to do, so he could say to her like 'I'm busy'. Raven was 'reading a book', that could everybody see. She was actually watching Shadow, from her magic book. She was really worried for her. She was so busy with watching Shadow, that she didn't even notice a tofu sandwich flying towards her. "Hands up!" Beast Boy yelled to Raven, but it was to late. The tofu sandwich hit Raven and Raven fell on the floor. Her book also. Everyone ran to Raven. Raven sat and hold her head, when Beast Boy asked her "Raven are you okay!?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Raven said and looked at them "Why did your tofu sandwich fly, Beast Boy?" Raven asked him. "Haha, you know, It's pretty funny story. So, I was doing my tofu sandwich and when I was about to bite him, he slipped out of my hands." Beast Boy said, nervous. Everyone were watching him. Then they herad something. It was wolf's howling. "What was that?" Cyborg asked. "I don't know." Robin said and ran to the computer. He started typing on the computer. "It sounded like the wolf creature." Starfire said.
Raven took the book and looked at Shadow. Her whole room was in mess. Also, she was scratching the walls. It looked like she could brake the doors. But, Raven was sure, she couldn't.  "Titans go!" Robin he shouted his famous quote. Everyone ran to the garage. When they came in the garage, Robin remembered Shadow "Where's Shadow!?" Robin was worried for her. "She's out of town for few days." Raven said. She didn't want to tell Shadow's secret. It wasn't her secret to tell. So she made something up, so it could make sense with what Shadow said Robin. Starfire was flying towards the City, with Raven, while Cyborg and Beast Boy were in the T-car, except Robin, who was on his motorcycle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours passed and Titans didn't find anything. They heard wolf howling all the time, but there was othingto be seen. And to make that sicuation even worse, whole Jump City was celebrating The New, golden moon. So, there were thousands people out there. Cyborg and Robin could't track the 'beast' (It's actually Shadow), Beast Boy couldn't smell it and Starfire couldn't see it from the sky. Raven was lieing that she couldn't sense it either. Of course, she lied.

Titans were up all night trying to find something about that 'beast'. When they came home, early in the morning, Robin was to stubborn to go to sleep, so he went back to researching about that 'beast'. Everyone else went to their rooms, except Raven. She went to Shadow's room. She used her magic to see through the wall. Raven saw Shadow laying onthe floor, in the human form. Shadow was breathing heavily. She was exhausted from everything. And the worst of all, it wasn't even over, because that night was  normal full moon, so she will transform into a werewolf one more time. Raven was worried for Shadow, but it was glad to her that the worst part passed.

____________in the Shadow's room_______________________

Shadow was laying on the floor, exhausted. She was so hungry, but if she eats, she will get her straight and she will be strong enough to harm everyone and repugnant to the magic. She tried to calm herself down, but her thoughts were out of control and wild. She was completely out of control. She justwanted to get this over with and live with the others like before and try to control herself.

ME: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not updating. You know: the school started and ....

(cut off by Robin)

ROBIN: Oh c'mon, you were just lazy!

ME: Easy for you to say! You're a superhero!! You earn a FORTUNE just for fighting crimes, once a month! AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!! You're not that older then me!!

ROBIN: Well,  I finished elementary school when I was in Gotham city!

ME: NO, YOU DIDN'T!!! BRUCE WAS TEACHING YOU AT HOME!!!!! Man, I HAVE TO talk to Bruce, for sending you to school!!

ROBIN: Oh c'mon I was just joking!

(me leaving)

ROBIN: Well, I Know how she can forgive me: vote, comment and like it  (pleaseeeee or she's going to ruin my life!)  ;p