Chapter 19

Third person's P.O.V
It passed two weeks since Mark came.
But nothing changed.
Shadow was being herself, Mark and Robin were still fighting for her, Raven and Starfire were droling over Mark and Cy and BB were jelous, also Robin, because Mark was such a good looking guy.

______________________________________

It was non.
Shadow was about to go hunting.
She was walking around the tower, slowly towards the doors.
When she was about to open the doors, someone yelled "Shadow!" She turned around and saw Robin. "Where are you going?" He asked her.
She shruged her sholders and said.
"I'm going to hunt."
Robin said "Okay, but be back quickly." Shadow laughed "Robin you're not my dad, I can take care of myself."
Robin blushed, smiled and said "I know, I'm just worried."
Shadow smiled and steped out from the tower.
She used her vampire speed to go in the city.

Shadow's P.O.V
I was walking around the streets towards the forest.
And it was strange around here.
The sreets were empty, like no people anywhere.
Every material stuf was here, but no people.
I shook my head, deciding I'm going to think about it later.
I needed blood.
I went in the forest and gave myself to the instict to find the animal. But nothing.
I started running in vampire speed to see where all the animals are. Nothing. I couldn't find or smell them anywhere.
Like they just disapeared. I wasn't sure if my power is going weak, so I punched the tree next to me. The tree fell, so I wasn't going weak. I looked around once again and I didn't find anything.
I went back in the city and saw no one.
No people, no children.
That was really weird. People left the city.
I ran in vampire speed back to the Titan's tower.

Robin's P.O.V
I was worried for Shadow, but I knew she can take care of herself.
We were all in the living room, doing what we always do. I was reading a newspaper.
Mark was watching TV with Cy and BB.
Starfire cooking and Raven reading.
It was weird that there wasn't neither one crime alert for 2 weeks.
I put the newspaper on the coffie table and sat on the couch with others.
Suddenly, Shadow came in and said, serously "Guys! We have a problem!"
We all came to her and she started explaining everything.
We were all shocked. There was no people, nor animals. We all ran in the garage.
I went on my motorcycle, Cyborg in his car, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy were flying, Mark and Shadow running.
We came in the city in no time.
It was true, nobody was there.
We searched around the city and find nothing.
When we all meet up again, we started walking around the city. "What happened here?" BB asked. "I have no idea, dude, but it doesn't look good." Cyborg said.
"Where are all the people?" Starfire asked.
"Don't know, Star." I said.
"We haven't got any crime alert that someone is kidnapped, so they must have went all by themselves." Raven said.
Then we saw someone in front of us.
The woman was packing her stuf in the car.
"Hey, miss!" I yelled. She didn't reacted, she just continued packing her stuf.
"HEY!!" Shadow yelled. The woman just sat in the car and drove herself out of the city.
I could see Shadow was a little weak, cause she haven't eat her real food, so she didn't run after her. "What was that all about?" Mark asked.
We just continued walking.

We were walking around for 2 hours and found nothing.
Suddenly, Shadow fell. We all ran to her.
"Wow, wow, Shadow are you okay?" BB asked. Shadow couldn't get up. I reacted quickly and got her in bridal style.

Shadow's P.O.V
I was so weak. I couldn't even run for that lady in the car. While we were walking I felt dizzy. My whole body was heavy. Then I just gave in. I fell on the ground on my knees.
"Wow, wow, Shadow are you okay?" I heard BB asked. My vision was blury. I couldn't answer. Then I felt someone's hands picked me up in bridal style. I smelled Robin. I couldn't blacked out because that's one of the vampire parts.
When I sleep, It's because of my werewolf part... Anyway. I saw in a blury vision that I was put on Robin's motorcycle. I was in front of him. My head was laying on his chest. I didn't have straight to move my body. I was really weak. My whole body was numb, just my eyes were blinking.
I could see in a blury vision lights around me. I closed my eyes just to calm myself.
I don't know how long my eyes were closed. All the way, I was just listening sounds around.
Then I felt I was put on the bed. I knew I was in Titans tower, in infirmary.
Suddenly, I got my straight back. I jumped in sitting position and gasped. I felt so, so much better. I had a lot of straight. My vision was normal. I looked around and saw worried faces. "Shadow." I heard Robin whispered and he hurryed to me.
"Robin." I whispered back, before he came to me and when he did, we huged each other. I read his mind. He was so worried for me. We broke the hug and we looked in each other's eyes. I smiled at him.
I looked on the other side of my bed and looked the bag with blood. 'How did they know?' I looked at them, confused.
"How did you know I needed blood?" I asked. "Uh...umm...Mark knew." Robin said. His voice cracked a little when he said Mark's name. "Thanks Mark." I said to him. Mark nodded and came closer.
"How are you feeling now?" He asked.
"I'm fine now." I answered.
"Did you guys find out what is happening? Where are the other people?" I asked, concered. I was sure that the Predators were in this. But not completely sure.
Everyone shok their heads. I sighed."We're still working on that." Cyborg said.
I nodded in understanding.
"We have to be careful now. I have a feeling that the Predators are in this." I warned them. Then I left to my room.
I layed on my bed and started thinking about everything. 'I have to answer on Mark's question. And destroy the Predators. How am I going to do everything?' I was thinking.
I knew that everything is going to change.