Back to Mystic Falls

I must admit that I am very excited to arrive at Mystic Fall. I have not returned for too many years. In fact, my cousins and I avoided the land of the village where we grew up. I guess because of the way our story ended. After all, this is where we all died and became the very first vampires, the Originals. There are Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and I, Aurora. It must be said that Finn and Kol are both locked somewhere in a coffin with a dagger in the heart for a few hundred years. At first, I wanted to help them, but my dear cousin threatened me with the same fate. I must confess, however, that the last time I saw the Mikaelsons was in 1907 when I hurriedly left New Orleans, leaving behind the only people I have lived with since my 10th birthday. I left, because the promise we made a thousand years ago certainly did not have the same meaning for Klaus as for us.

Let's skip the nostalgia, during the last century I lived in many places among others, London, Paris, Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Halifax and I just left Montreal after twenty years. I also had several jobs over the years, the ones I liked most were classical dancer, nurse, teacher, women's rights activist and my work for the SOE during the Second World War. Yes, you understood, I was a spy during the Second World War on behalf of England, but it is not the story that interests us today.

When I got to Mystic Falls, I did two things: I enrolled in the city's high school and finished moving into my new home, a two-storey house located outside the center city and without any close neighbours who might wonder why a young girl lives there alone without any parental supervision. The biggest problem of my life is to be forever 16.

Hi, This is the traduction of my French fanfiction (La cousine des Mikaelson)

If you see any mistake please let me knew English is my second language.

Enjoy.

Share, comment and vote

Love