Tennessee

We were now in Tennessee outside the house where two young women lived, one called their dog.

"I bet she left for a house with air conditioning." I heard from inside as Klaus and I approached the house.

"You are the first house we come across, we broke down and I feel like we've been walking for hours, can we go home and borrow your phone. "Say Klaus with a false southern accent, really too forced, in my opinion.

'You don't have a phone,' the young woman asked.

"Dead battery." Answer Klaus by showing the closed phone.

"Our mother has confiscated mine from me since the beginning of the week." I say with a southern accent less wrong than Klaus.

A little clarification, Niklaus gave me back my phone before the end of the first week on the road. I acted like an annoying little sister until he gave in. Actually, Stefan gave in first and asked Klaus to give me back my phone for his mental sanity. Actually, my phone was in the car.

'I bring you the device,' said the owner.

Klaus commented on the hospitality of the people of the south by dropping his false accent and the young woman replied that she came from the North. Klaus approached and hypnotized her: "Show us some southern hospitality, sweet pea." She obeyed and invited us.

Klaus asked the two women of Sutton as I walked around the house. When I got to the living room, I stopped in the middle of the room. There was something under the carpet, the floor sounded different. I found a trap door, which looked out onto a sort of cell with scratches on the walls. We were in the right place.

'I found something,' I said in a loud voice. "Good job, Rora," he replied, once he saw the cell.

"Tell me where Sutton can be found." Asked the young women again. One of them cracked and gave him the address of a bar.

"Last thing, invite my friend in," Klaus asked, pointing to Stefan. Which meant that the place would soon be a bloodbath. I returned to the car with my brother, and let the butcher work.

I had a little trouble for Stefan, it took him several years to control these impulses and when he leaves my cousin all this work will start again. If I didn't risk a dagger in the heart, I would help him. I also knew why I didn't end up in a coffin-like Elijah. Klaus needed a witch not only to locate the wolves, but also to prevent Bonnie from locating Stefan. Although given the number of bodies we left behind, Damon didn't need a spell to track his brother. I think Nik should get into the habit of making evidence and bodies disappear.

Stefan sat in the passenger seat and the smell of blood invaded the cabin. Seriously, he was really unable to eat properly, so I closed my angry phone. I picked up the tissue box that was on the ground next to my bag and threw it without force. He grabbed her without difficulty and understood my message.

 He grabbed her without difficulty and understood my message

Share, comment and vote.

Love,