Masquerade Ball

Like practically all the habitants of Mystic Falls I drove to the Lockwood's house to attend the festivities of the founders, the masked ball

Like practically all the habitants of Mystic Falls I drove to the Lockwood's house to attend the festivities of the founders, the masked ball. Personally, the only reason I attended this event was to spy on the Founders' Council meetings and get a feel for supernatural threats. Talking about listening at the doors, I also surprised a conversation between Stefan and Elena who was talking about a plan against Katherine that would take place tonight. I didn't want to screw this up for anything and the low risk that Elena's little gangs will find out that I'm a vampire would be worth it if I could see the face of that b*tch Katherine when one of the two brothers sticks a stake in her heart. I am excited about the idea, it must also be said that Katherine was a real b*tch to me when she was courting my cousins. Do not deceive you, I am not the kind to wish evil to people and I am probably the one with the most humanity in my family, let's just say that Katherina is one of the only people I would gladly kill if this meant that she could eventually no longer be a nuisance to society.

I parked my car on the street a little further from the mayor's house, even though I was the first to arrive as I had promised the day before to Tyler. In fact, the day before Tyler asked me to come instead to help him with his French homework before the evening began, knowing I'm fluent in that language. I rang the door and Carol Lockwood answered, she seemed a little surprised to see me and I concluded that Tyler had not told his mother.

"Mrs Lockwood, I think we were never officially introduced, My name is Aurora King and I am in the same class as Tyler. Your son asked me to arrive early today so that I can help him with the French work that we have to do next week.'' I tell her, I finish with my best smile.

"Tyler, your friend has arrived.'' She shouted in the direction of the stairwell for her son to hear.

'' It's a pleasure to meet you Aurora, you can come in and wait for my son in the living room. You'll forgive me, but I have to finish some last-minute prep. '' She concludes by heading to the back of the house. I left my backpack on the floor and sat down on the couch that had its back to the entrance of the living room. It took Tyler a good 15 minutes to meet me there. "Hi Tyler" exclaimed, still looking at my phone.

"Ah, damn, I wanted to scare you," he said, visibly disappointed to have missed his turn.

I laugh heartily. "I'm afraid you have to improve your spying skills."

He invited me to follow him to his room where I helped him with the correction of his French text. After a good hour of work, we decided to give up and go join the first guests who had started to arrive.

A little before most of the guests arrived, I saw Carol Lockwood heading my way and had nowhere to go to avoid it. Do not get me wrong I have nothing against the mayor, I just think she can be a little intense when it comes to her son and girls he frequents.

"Aurora, I just wish I had a chance to talk to you tonight." Mrs. Lockwood said to me.

I replied with a smile and waited for her to continue." I think I know that you and your family have been in town since October and I don't remember meeting your parents yet. Are they planning to come tonight? " I looked down and said in a weak voice, "You probably don't know that but my parents passed away several years ago. I live with my aunt and cousins when they visit us. Also, my aunt is out of town for a while on a business trip."

"I'm sincerely sorry I didn't know. If you needed anything when your aunt was on her business trip, ask me." She told herself to respond.

The rest of the evening passed without much surprise. I made sure to help the Salvatore's distract Jenna when Katherine joined the party. I also convicted the witch who was helping the double vampire to drop and that she certainly did not want to do this the Original Heretics as enemies. She accepted and told Katherina that she was dropping her because of Bonnie. I supposed that it was credible since no one seemed to doubt it. Unfortunately, for me Katherine was out of the party alive due to Elena who had not been able to stay at home. Arg, why it is necessary that all the Petrova are truly idiots. I was near my car and on my way to leave the party when I heard the noise and the screams of a girl. I took my keys and ran at vampiric speed in the direction of the situation. I pressed it more than once in the hope that it would lock my car.

I stop near the dark car, they already take the girl, I want to neutralized without great difficulty one of the kidnapper when I felt a sharp pain in the neck then I was carried away in the unconscious. 

Share, comment and vote

Love