A hundred witches

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, surprised to have slept all night. I put on a pair of black jeans and a green knit sweater. I silently went into the kitchen, picked up a blood bag from the fridge and transferred it to a metal water bottle. I took my two history homework, my computer and yesterday's map and put them all in my black North Face backpack. I put on my leather jacket and my dark red Converse, rowed my keys and drove to my car to go to school. Upon entering the history class I heard my phone. Taking out the device discreetly I looked at who was texting me. It was Elijah, he asked me to forgive her and kindly accompany him to the event tonight, he also informed me that he was going to visit the old mansions of the city with Jenna. I simply read the messages without answering them.

At the end of the course, I handed over to Alaric my two homework assignments.

"I didn't expect you to remake the second one so quickly. Are you sure you don't want more time?" Asked Alaric, visibly surprised by the presence of the second document.

"No, I am convinced that you will like it as it is now." I replied to him I took a sip of blood from my bottle.

I decided to skip school because I don't want to stay longer than necessary. I take my phone out of my back pocket. There were a total of three missing calls from my noble cousin and a text says he had just made a deal with the last of the Petrova. Number three, may not be so stupid after all. There was also a text from Tyler asking me if I would attend the historical society event. I ignore the first message and respond positively to the second. The school bell announces the beginning of lunch. I left this torturing place, and pass the rest of the day trying to find the place of the massacre of the witches. I may have been lied to, but stopping Klaus was always a priority.

The first two places were inconceivable and I began to tell myself that we had misinterpreted the legends and that I was looking for the wrong place. I was on my way to the third site when my phone rang, I saw the display say "Noble-ass." I declined the call, I would not speak to him this time. I got out of my car and went to an old dilapidated house. My phone rang again and I ignored it. I entered the place without trouble, no living owner. I had done nothing but that when I heard them. There were many, angry by my presence. "A creature unnatural, an abomination without souls "I had already heard them all before, they could really find insults more original. I felt a sharp pain, a burning, they had neutralized my daylight ring, seriously. I moved in the shadow at vampiric speed.

"I mean you no harm, I want to avenge myself from Niklaus." I said aloud when I was physically alone. Their murmurs stopped slowly and I slowly extended my hand towards the sun, nothing, neither pain, nor burn.

"Thank you," I said to the spirit.

I don't want to stay longer than necessary. I take my phone out of my back pocket. There were a total of three missing calls from my noble cousin and a text says he had just made a deal with the last of the Petrova. Number three may not be so stupid after all. There was also a text from Tyler asking me if I would attend the historical society event. I will knock out the first message and respond positively to the second.

 I will knock out the first message and respond positively to the second

Don't panic the next chapter is much longer!

Share, comment and vote

Love