The 60s Dance

Arriving at Mystic Falls, it was night and Elijah was not home. I called him, but I came across his message. I got the same result with the Martin sorcerers. It couldn't have been a coincidence, something had happened during my absence. I took out a map of the city and spilled some of my blood and then sang the spell. My blood drove unsurprisingly to the Salvatore mansion. I went there and wanted to go back through the back door that I managed to open without difficulty. However, when I wanted to cross the threshold I hit an invisible wall. I tried to siphon him into thinking that he was dealing with a spell that would have been placed by Bonnie to protect her friends. Without result, the Salvatore had put their house in the name of a living person. I was going to have to be invited who would probably have a problem since I was a non-grate. I had to find another idea. I spent the night searching my grimoire and searching the internet looking for a way to return home to Salvatore without putting the house in ashes or killing the owner.

When I woke up, my grimoire and my phone were still on my bed. I took my phone and looked at the time. Ten o'clock in the morning, I slept five hours, not bad. I prepared to go during the afternoon hoping to find useful information by listening to Elena's friends. I had missed English and history, it was better to avoid classes or Elena and his band would be present.

I voluntarily arrived at school at lunchtime to blend in with the crowd and sat in the back of the cafeteria while spying on Elena and Bonnie. Things take an interesting turn when a girl from history class, I think her name is Dana announces to Elena that a certain Klaus wanted her to reserve a dance for her.

Really my cousin had not found a more original first movement against the double Petrova. An Original that lacks originality, it was the height of irony. One would say that I was going to have to attend the 60s dance, not my favorite decade but the evening was likely to be interesting. The rest of the day passed at a surprising speed, the best was that I managed to avoid Elena and company.

I wanted to visit Katherina in the grave, but suddenly I remembered that Elijah's compulsion had been broken when we were killed the first time. Walking home, I passed Jeremy in the park near the clock. It would seem that the young Gilbert had been put to the perfume on the supernatural world last my absence, seeing the look full of hatred that he threw at me. I had wanted to make a remarkable entrance during the dance, I had just lost the effect of surprise on Elena. It would be nothing to take the head, I could not change anything, what is done is done after all.

Once back home, I went to look among the boxes of my basement, something that would give me a look of the 60s. By the time I finished preparing myself it was already time I left for the dance. By now, the only person in the doppelganger protection group was Alaric. When the latter noticed me he came to see me, given that we were surrounded by teenagers I had to think that it would be necessary to kill me again and without the dagger which was to be in the heart of Elijah, he was harmless.

"Aurora, what are you doing here?"

"At the last news I am still registered as a student of this institution." I answered him as I went to the dance floor and I gave him a small shoulder stroke on purpose.

At his contact I felt magic, as if he had been cast a spell very much that was both very familiar to me. As if... it didn't take me a second to understand. I stopped and turned around.

"Niklaus, I knew that asking Elena for a dance was a lack of originality, but taking possession of the body of the history professor and vampire hunter of the city is much more your style." I said to him with a mocking smile, proud to have so quickly unmasked him.

"Cousin, always a pleasure to see you and if I believe the rumors you would have allied with our eldest to kill me. So you become a problem that I will have to take care of, little one." He said to threaten me.

I burst out laughing. "And tell me how you intend to do it in the mortal body. At this very moment, I am in power, never forget you are not the only hybrid around. Moreover, your need for me to make the sacrifice work. Elijah told me everything." I left him in shock, I had to warn one of the two Salvatore.

The two brothers may not like me but, I still promised my help to stop Klaus and I wanted to respect this commitment. Not to mention that killing Alaric while Klaus had him did not rob Klaus, nor did it prevent him from taking another body. We would have to wait until he regained his normal appearance.

By the time I found one of Elena's friends, Alaric/Klaus had overtaken me. I found Damon in the bullfighter and challenged him.

"Damon, I know where Klaus is."

At the same time, Jeremy and Bonnie join us, "You come back to town at the same time as Klaus, I would tend to believe that you are a mech with him." Said Jeremy.

"Seriously, Mini Gilbert, if I was with Klaus, you'd all be dead after you stabbed me in the heart, and I would have lured the hybrid into town the moment I got here." I wanted to add that they better not trust Alaric but did not have time. The last thing I saw was Bonnie moving her hands then a sharp pain in the neck and the blackening.

Bonnie had really shook my neck with her powers, I really was stupid  to go back to high school,  I should have gone back to university it would have been a much better idea.

Share, comment and vote

Love