New York

Along the way, I made a stop in a bar the kind that is frequented by bikers and vampires without a daylight ring. Most customers observed me as a little accustomed to seeing a girl in the corner. I walked to the bar and grabbed a shot of tequila.

"You're a little young for a drink." Say the bartender. "You are going to offer me a drink on the house without looking at my ID." I answered him with compulsion. I drink my glass looking at the customers for a potential target to eat. I did not need to waste my time since a young man around 20 years old approached me with the very clear intention to seduce me. I had just found my meal. I let him buy me a second drink to take him to the bathroom with me.

"You're not going to make any noise." I compel him.

I kissed him lightly in the neck.

I felt the veins under my eyes appear at the same time or I let my fangs pierce his skin at the bottom of his neck right on top of his carotid. Only when I tasted the hot liquid coming out of his neck did I realize how hungry I was. I released my little advent from fainting, I bit into my wrist and forced him to drink to cure it. He was going to have an awful migrant tomorrow but not anything too bad or inexplicable given the amount of alcohol he had consumed prior to my arrival.

"You will forget what just happened. You only remember having a very watery evening. You're now going to call a taxi and go home," I told him, compelling him for the second time this evening.

He went out to call his taxi and I made sure I had no blood on my outfit. I left the place and drove back to New York. After driving for several long hours, I was finally at my destination.

I parked my car parallel to a small local cafe very frequented by the supernatural community, the property was in a witch family for a some generation now. It was a rare place where vampire, witch and even werewolf were side by side without conflict, a kind of neutral zone for all.

The only person stupid enough to mess it up would be Klaus, fortunately he wasn't too much of the type to come to such a place. I really need coffee after a sleepless night, so I ordered a mochaccino. The barista asked me my name, I replied Aurora, I saw some head rolled up.

It seems that my reputation and the one my family was still well known in the city. I picked my drink and went to sit at the back of the room so as to have a view of the whole cafe and nobody behind my back. The choice of my place was far from trivial, besides the hundreds of years to flee Mikael, a century to avoid Klaus and work as a spy for some decade, the choice of a place in a public place was strategic, a second nature, a reflex. My friend arrived, about ten minutes after me, and she gave me a warm accolade.

"Aurora, I was surprised by your message, to what I owe the honor of this visit so improper."

"I needed an break before my problems double." She regards me to insist on elaborate.

"Never mind, I came to spend time with my best friend for a shopping spree in the Square." I replied.

"Do you really want to shop? I usually have to force you to come with me. Your problems must really be hell or he's totally screwing up your brain. Are you really Aurora Mikaelson?" She told the joke, and knows me so well.

I laughed heartily at her joke, however she was not wrong on one point. I only shop when I really need it, unlike her or my sister who likes to follow fashion.

"If you like Ruby, I want to change my mind." I said.

"All right, Your Majesty, where do you want to start?" she asks, using our inside joke on my family that was the original and that if there was a royalty among supernatural beings it would be us. It was also as a result of this joke that I adopted King as my family name.

"Disney Store in Time Square, I like the magical atmosphere and then we'll see for the rest." I replied.

We could laugh, an original Disney fan, however what people do not know is that the tales of Sleeping Beauty, Aurora, was originally an oral legend that talked about one of the times when Klaus had dagger me. The similarities are numerous, the princess more than the name, the girl is a princess and at one time we had an important place in the English nobility. The girl is about 16 years old and has beautiful, blue-eyed blond hair. I'm16 years old and can not grow old, I have light brown-blond hair and blue-green-grayish eyes. Then, a deep sleep that lasts ten or a hundred years. What difference? You wake up without having aged. The story had changed but I found this new adaptation very pretty. The tale of Sleeping Beauty had greatly surprised me when I watched it and it was keeping an important place in my eyes.

"Perfect for me," replied the young vampire. "Are we going with your car or metro?"

"The metro, it is impossible to find parking in town." I replied.

We spent the day shopping. I stayed five days in town, visiting my favorite places and spending time with Ruby in our favorite bar. I knew that I could not break my problems much longer.

In addition, it make there day that I do not stop to see the same person follow us everywhere, he was visibly novice in the art of spinning. I was ready to bet it was just one of Klaus's men. I had to tell myself that Elena's friends were doing a nasty thing to Elijah again because he didn't try to call me as usual. I left my friend with a promise to spend the summer holidays together in Hawaii, surfing, the beach, and good restaurants. A beautiful promise. 

Share, comment and vote!

Here is the continuation of Aurora's adventures, this chapter was really pleasing to written do not have any need to follow the senor of the series and can fallow my imagination. I hope you like it as much as I do. 

Happy reading!

Love,