Next step

(The video is the version with a contemporary choreography, it is to give an idea to those who have never seen;)

I woke up with a start, from a nightmare about wolves that had been dead for a century. A great way to start a day. I turned around in my bed for a long time without falling asleep again. After half an hour, I gave up the idea of sleeping again. So it was 5:30 in the morning when I put on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I then went to the kitchen to get some sage and did an intimacy spell in my room not to wake my cousin. I then came out of one of my drawers, I took my old iPod nano and a pair of earphones. It will do for today since my phone with my good playlist is still in my car at the other end of the city. It just so happened that I needed to think and I do it better when I danced. I started with some basics of classical ballet, then I changed repertoire to let my mind think only of the present moment with a contemporary sequence. By letting my body follow musicality, I experienced this pleasant feeling of freedom as if everything around me, all my worries had simply vanished. To this instant, there existed only the music and subsequent movements of this choreographer of my invention. I was so peaceful that I lost track of time. Without me realizing it was already 7:30, I put my Ipod away and changed for a clothing more common to a school day. 

I then lifted the spell of intimacy, besides the hour I had stopped dancing since I had heard my cousin drying out towards the living room and I had to tell him that I had made a decision about Klaus and the sacrifice

I sobered up in the living room and found him sitting on my couch, in a brand new suit, reading something on his phone.

"Good morning, Elijah." I said to him as I sat on the second couch and questioned me or he had much more to find a suit at such an early hour, since the shops of the city did not open for at least a other good hour, he probably had hypnotize someone. What troubled me the most was that I did not remember  earing him leave the house, this would remain a mystery.

"Hello to you too, Aurora, slept well?" he said, dropping his phone on the table between the two sofas. I do not answer this question because I knew I could not deceive him. It was obvious that he knew I had been waking up for a while, that the scent of sage had been an incredibly effective clue.