Summary / jump in time

Well I summarize all the events that happened at Mystic Fall and in which I did not participate in the objective to remain outside the supernatural drama and avoid ending up with a stake in the heart. A stake in the heart may not be fatal to me, but no less unpleasant and would require explanations on how I would survive it.  That would bring , the subject of the Originals on the table and family is complicated so let's avoid it.

Damon attacked Vicky Donovan twice and he transformed her. Vicky was killed by Stefan at the Halloween party after attempting to kill Jeremy Gilbert. When I was invited to Stefan's birthday party, Damon killed Lexi. Bonnie was possessed by one of her ancestors Emily and destroyed a locket that opened the tomb under Fell Church, frustrating Damon as he was convinced that Katherine was there. Jeremy met Anna and unwittingly helped her free her mother and all the other vampires from the grave with the help of Bonnie and her Grandmother. Bonnie's grandmother died as a result of the spell's efforts.

Damon discovered that Katherine had never been to the grave. The vampires of the tomb tried to avenge the founding families. The Founders' Council killed almost every vampire left in town with an invention bewitched by Emily Bennett. I saved myself since I had decided not to attend the festivities. As well as some other events to which I bring no interest such as the Miss Mystic Fall contest and the return of Katherine. As well as the transformation of Caroline to whom I gave a small helping hand in hiding and hypnotizing her that she can remember that I am also a vampire when we are only the two and prevent her from telling Salvatore or the others. Tyler is a werewolf and he had activate his curse, I secretly gave a clue about it to Alaric. Damon killed Mason and all the band of friends of Elena are looking for moonstones, but he does not seem to know the usefulness of this object. Which brings us to tonight's founders' masked ball.  

Thank for reading, please share, comment and vote

Love