Farewell my trip to Hawaii

I began to come to myself, I quickly realized that I was no longer in the forest, but by the sounds and smells I was not at home either. I wasn't alone, there were three more heartbeats. I opened my eyes and sat down quickly to get a better idea of where I was. I was on the couch in Alaric's apartment. I regret sitting so quickly, my head was spinning and I had fixed a point, my vision was blurred. I really had to find a source of hemoglobin to regain my strength. I blinked a few times and became fully aware of the scene before me. Niklaus held Stefan against the wall, while Katherine silently watched the scene. While on the floor lay Elijah's body, a dagger in the heart.

Katherine:" You're finally awake, it took you two days." The comment brings the look of the two men on me.

Klaus:"Katherina, Lov, give my little sister a bag of O-negative from the fridge."

So she did. I practically snatched the bag from her hands and had it finished in less than two. I was surprised not to be in the same state as Elijah, after all I had plotted to put to death the most paranoid and least tolerant about betrayals that the world is known for. I rose silently and very slowly to remove Elijah's dagger. I was about to crouch down when Klaus said in a loud voice without turning back.

"Don't even think about it, you don't want to end up in the same position."

I backed up and returned to the couch where Katherine was now. It didn't take me long to understand why Stefan was there, he wanted Klaus' blood to save his brother from a werewolf bite. Apparently, the witches told him the only chance was a hybrid. If I hadn't been so paralyzed by the fear of facing Klaus who reminded me more of Mikael than the young man I once knew, I would have explained to Stefan that I could also help him. Indeed, the bites were magical and like any form of magic it could be absorbed.

Klaus wanted Stefan to become the ripper again, while he went to create a hybrid army. He demonstrated the power of his blood on Katherina. Then he sent the vampire to carry a vial of his blood to Damon, which freed her from Klaus' hypnosis. I would have liked to leave the apartment too, go home, take a shower, pack a suitcase and leave the city. Go far, very far, like Australia or maybe Hawaii, a beautiful utopia.

I also understood why I did not have a dagger in my heart, it was not out of brotherly love or compassion, he needed a witch to find the wolves and what better than his cousin.

"Perfect, we can go." Says Klaus.

"No way I'm leaving town with you." I said.

"You have no choice! You come, you help me and I wipe the slate clean on your attempt to kill me. Or you can spend some time in your coffin." He threatened me by taking out my dagger and putting it on the kitchen table.

I gave him a black look that only amused him. I looked up at the sky and said, "I'm going to have to stop at home for my grimoire and a suitcase. That's not debatable."

He shrugged his shoulders, picked up the dagger and headed for the door. Stefan followed him without hesitation as I took my time to take one last look at Elijah's coffin promising myself to do everything I could to wake him up no matter how long it took.

Klaus asked the man he had hypnotized to put the coffin with the others. I stopped dead, the others, so he didn't get rid of Rebekah. So I have a chance to see our whole family again.

I get in the back of Klaus' car, after ten minutes to pick up my things, either a sports bag of clothes and my grimoires. Klaus extends his hand to me from the driver's seat, he wants my phone that I give him reluctantly. Then it starts and takes the direction of the highway, to an unknown destination.

 Then it starts and takes the direction of the highway, to an unknown destination

Share, comment and vote.

Love,