What up, it's been a while...

"Hi Eli." I said the moment my cousin opened his eyes.

"Aurora, I thought you'd be leaving as far away as you could from me and Niklaus," he replied, rising and adjusting his costume.

His tone of voice suggested casualness but his gaze betrayed him, I could read inquietude.

"I think about it but I would miss a good opportunity to annoy my favorite cousins!" I said in a cheerful tone that made me look like a 10-12 year old pre-teen.

"No kidding this time, I miss my family after a hundred years..." I said in a much more serious tone this time.

He smiled and opened his arms. I hurried to give him a hug.

"And if you show me where you live now, we have a lot to say to each other," he replied by relaying to me.

We then drove to his car to take the road towards Mystic Fall. During the journey we met the different interesting things we had done over the last century. Then he entered a more present subject: "Aurora, you probably don't know, but around the 20th, Klaus dragged Rebekah."

"WHAT, Bekah has been in a coffin for quite a century! It never pass by your mind that I would like the know, especially that if you would have searched in the right places you would have managed to find me without difficulty or find any another way to get in touch with me, Do I really need to do a 101 course on how gossip works in the supernatural community." I was indignant, especially from Elijah who knew that Rebekah has always been one of the most important people since my parents died and I found myself living with my cousins, the Mikaelson's.

She was my cousin, my sister and even at some point a certain maternal figure despite the fact that she is only two and a half years older. I remained silent for a while. "Tell me, did dear Nik have any other wrongdoing that I should be informed about?"

"Besides that I have not been in direct contact with him for a few disassociated years, um, he could be sending all the coffins to the bottom of the ocean." He said then that his voice became weaker and weaker as he said his sentence.

You should know that I have always been a person who passes from one extreme to the other, that is when it is necessary to make decisions, of the interests has the boredom for a subject, especially on the emotional plan, the management of the emotions, It's not my strong suit. Exaggerated reactions for nothing or total opposition; silence, ruthless composure. Then we can understand why Elijah was rather aware, uncertain about my reaction following such news. I just lost my family for a second time. My own reaction surprised me and then my brain opted for composure. I remained silent and only looked through the window. The landscape of the night that was passing by made me feel a great emptiness, a certain solitude that I had never felt before. Yes I was sad after the fire that had killed my parents and my little sister. I was however very young at the time and the concept of death was still abstract. I understood that I would never repay them again for what had befallen me but, without really understanding what death meant, they had joined the ancestors had been the answer of my aunt then she diverted the conversation on another subject. I spent a long part of the journey in silence. After nearly half an hour of oppressive silence, Elijah inquest broke him:

"Rora, say something, anything? Shout at me! Tell me I was not a good big brother! Cry, look at me, but do something. Please." He said in a voice of anxiety towards me. Elijah also has some difficulty with certain emotions and situations like this put him extremely uncomfortable. "LOOK AT ME, show me you're not doing it..." I merely turned my head in his direction so that he could see the silent tear running down my cheek. "Oh, little one ... I am so sorry," he said, wiping the tear that was beading in the corner of my eye.

He kept silent until we arrived near Mystic Fall, when he asked me my precise address. I just took his phone, turned on Google maps and entered my address, still too stunned to say something.

Keep reading, I have a more for you dear reader

Share, comment and vote.

Love