Part Two, Chapter Six

I once again stepped into that mystical room made for me, at least I believed that it was made for me. I looked down and tried to tell if there were any changes to my clothing. Just as I thought, I was once again in my gown-like set of armor that wrapped around me when I first saw that magical cloth. However, unlike the last time I was wearing it, right now, the color was flashing different colors. The last time I was wearing the dress, it was tinted green and white, but now it's switching to different shades of onyx. I was confused yet excited, I couldn't believe what was happening! Just as Solemina had told me, my hair was also changing from its usual black to a color between chestnut and dark brown.

I took off my backpack and put it near the door. Alizeh probably won't be happy with that decision but the backpack was too heavy. I kneeled down and unzipped the front pocket of my backpack. Inside it was an exacto knife. I took it out and hid it in my pocket just in case of emergencies. After checking for the second time that I had the most important things with me, I continued walking deeper into this mysterious place.

My surroundings felt oddly familiar. I had a feeling that I'd been here before, but why? I've always had vivid dreams, but this wasn't one of them. The trees around me were dying, many leaves had fallen and the ones left on it were slowly turning brown. The same was happening to the grass beneath my feet. The grass was turning brown and dying very slowly. Confusion clouded my mind. This was not what I expected when I entered this place. The warm air and the scent of flowers welcomed me gently when I first stepped into this place contracted towards what I was seeing now. Well, I guess that would explain the eerie cold of death I felt along with that caring sensation, I thought to myself. As I continued walking through the dead forest, I had a feeling of being watched.

I took out my exacto knife from my pocket and gripped it tightly. "Who's there?" I asked. I knew that perhaps no one was really following me, but I just needed to make sure. Just like what I thought, no one answered. I sighed and sat down. What am I doing? I thought. What was the point of walking around in this place? I had no clue where to go and though this place may contain a great mystery I can't uncover that mystery just by walking around. I needed to do something, but what?

"Ue lstul?" a voice said from behind me.

My heart skipped a beat as a person that came out of nowhere jumped off his horse. From the way he looked, I guessed that he was about twenty years old. The young man was only a bit taller than me, but my height was not common for my age so I say he is taller than average. He had a nice face, and he seemed really courteous based on his good posture. I narrowed my eyes at him as he neared me.

"Tiso ue lstul?" he asked again.

I frowned, what was he saying? "I'm sorry but do you happen to speak English at all?" I asked politely.

"I guess, I'm not good though," he muttered, but regained his confidence. "How did you get here?" the person asked cautiously, while he drew his sword from behind him.

"Relax, I'm not an intruder. I opened one of the doors in that cave and entered here," I said calmly. From the outside I was pretty relaxed, but inside, I was trembling. Who was this person, and why does he look like he was ready to beat me up? I was no match for him if he decided to fight me.

"How did you open that door?" he continued asking.

I sighed and told him all about my little journey, from how I was forced to join Solemina and Naia's investigation, to discovering this place. The person's expression changed from warness, to surprise, and to excitement. "What's your name?" he asked.

I hestatied, I was not about to give this stranger my real name, "I'm Ria," I lied.

"Your full name please madam," he proposed.