Part Three, Chapter Thirteen

At noon, we all went into our separate room to get ready for the evening. Trying my best to concentrate, I managed to create a new dress for me to wear. I have to say that I was satisfied with the result. My bracelet and crown remained the same as always. However, my dress was now a dark green turtleneck dress with a black cape attached on one shoulder. My dress was open at the bottom front, so I wore a black skirt inside to cover up my legs. The shoes I wore were unseen because of the long skirt that extended onto the ground. Occasionally, I tripped, but somehow managed to walk around without breaking anything. As I sat in the room I wondered how it would go today. Fiddling with the ring Draco had given me I wondered what I should say to him. Should I apologize? Or should I try to be close to him again. I made a disgusted expression. Not to offend anyone, but, well Draco seems really old-schooled. Muttering to myself, I walked outside, and saw Kai sitting in the miniature library by himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked, when I noticed him zoning out.

"What?" he replied, snapping back into the real world.

I sighed, "I said are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he said, turning away from me.

I frowned but continued to talk, "When are the guests coming?"

"In a few minutes," he replied, standing up.

I stared at Kai before he left the room completely. Something was going on. Kai seemed to be very ignorant of me, but why? Shrugging, I decided to let him be. It was none of my business. If he doesn't want me to know, then I probably should not interfere. Standing up myself, I decided to talk to Alizeh. I wonder what her opinion was about meeting people that were once important to us. On my way out the door, I bumped into a person with turquoise purple hair. It was Naia.

"What's wrong with him?" Naia asked while pointing towards the back of Kai.

Rude, was the first thing I thought. However, this was Naia, a girl famous for her beautiful smile yet mischievous manners in my school. Though she might have awakened, her personality didn't seem to change. Sighing, I knew that she and Solemina would be a greater headache than usual now that they've discovered their powers. "I don't know. What are you doing here?" I replied at last.

"Just walking around, also Alizeh wanted to see you," Naia laughed, "have fun with that!" Naia giggled and sprinted away.

I looked at her flatly before rolling my eyes. I knew exactly what had happened to her.

"If you are wondering if she is okay right now then my answer would be no. I regret giving her that energy bar," a voice said.

By the sound of it, it was Solemina. To be honest, I wasn't surprised. She must've been experimenting with Naia again. I didn't want to reply. It was the classic trial from what I was seeing. Crazy Naia asks immature Solemina for a chocolate bar. Solemina gives it to her to see what will happen. Naia became hyper. This wasn't the first time.

While Naia seems like a picky diet eater, she would actually eat a stick of butter whole if wanting, or dared to. Solemina on the other hand is more picky. She absolutely hates vegetables, and other healthy foods. However for some odd reasons she also refuses to eat junk food, saying that it's too unhealthy. I wonder sometimes if she eats at all. I eat everything. Everything as in everything that is edible and used for eating. I'm not Naia who was ready to devour things that she knew not to eat and not good for her. I know what to eat and not eat. I have a balanced selection of food, ish. I prefer meat over vegetables, but there are a few fruits that I love even more than meat. Not to flatter myself, but I definitely have the best diet compared to Alizeh, Naia and Solemina. Alizeh seems like a healthy eater too though. She is a vegetarian, at least I think so. The only thing I know well about Alizeh was that she is strict. I've never really talked to her before at school because of the age difference. Though after being with her for so long, she seems like the kind of mysterious person I'd like to learn about.