Part Three, Chapter Seventeen

I woke up to the sound of a terrified scream. It was loud, annoying, high-pitched, and pathetic. After taking my sweet time to dress myself I walked slowly over to where the noise was coming from. The minute I opened the door I regretted it. The scene was not what I expected at all. I saw Victoria in her blanket terrified by the little rabbit that had somehow gotten into her room.

"Victoria! What was that! I didn't know a bunny could scare you that much. Especially when she's so cute," Solemina cooed from behind my back.

She was very jumpy as usual. Excited to start her training I'm guessing. Last night after I caught Draco in Victoria's room she told me everything about what happened. I remembered how much self control it took me to stop myself from yelling at her. She was not like Naia and Solemina who I can just unleash my anger at without hesitation. Victoria is in general more sensitive. She was already in a bad situation last night. Learning about her son's death, she didn't need more. Though the scene of how close Draco was with her still bothered me. I didn't trust that man one bit. He was so suspicious. How he just "bumped into us" and now basically always around Victoria somehow. It almost seems as if he was stalking her.

Shaking off my thoughts, I started to walk towards the bunny. It was very cute. It had huge eyes and big floppy ears. There was something about this rabbit that differentiated it from the other bunnies I've seen before. It seemed very...mannered. This is probably the weirdest thing ever I have thought. However from the way it sat with a nice posture and a straight face, It seemed as if this rabbit was very intelligent. I walked forward and tried to scoot it up but almost immediately it hopped away. Its whiskers twitched as if it was saying something, and Victoria's terrified scream confirmed it.

"This rabbit can talk!" she shouted as she curled herself into a ball.

"Geez Victoria relax, you're hallucinating, it didn't talk chill," Solemina said as she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Or maybe she's not hallucinating and you're just too stupid to understand," someone snapped at the entrance of the room. It was Naia.

"Well, then since you're so smart, what did it say?" Solemina said with her face red like a tomato.

Naia immediately paled, "I don't know and I doubt Victoria does either. However we can tell that she talked because in our previous lives we've learned the languages of other animals."

I raised my eyebrows in interest. When did Naia get so wise? Also how did she even receive this information?

"Hello? The rabbit's still in my room," Victoria stammered.

The rabbit raised its head and sniffed. I chuckled, clearly, it was offended by Victoria's words. I laughed and tried approaching the rabbit again. To no one's surprise it hopped away once again. This time however it did not stay in the room, instead it sniffed for the last time and jumped out of the window.

"I see that you have met Sebastien," a male voice reached our ears. It was Kai. I didn't even need to turn around to know.

I don't hate Kai. I just strongly dislike him. There was something about him that made me feel suspicious around him. After all, he is giving four female rooms in his own house. If we were simply visitors I guess it wouldn't be that weird. However we were deities at least based on everyone else here that is not Victoria and I. We had our own palace here as well as everyone knows here, so why are we stuck here instead of up there on our own isles?

"You know that rabbit?" Victoria asked as she cautiously got up from her bed.

I glared at her. She saw my glance and immediately sat back down into her bed. She was wearing a silky, loose, tanktop. I could clearly see the top of her breast. Victoria also wasn't wearing anything underneath other than a pair of underwear. I can't believe she was so shameless to get up wearing that with a man in her room.