Homelander Fluff And Bonding

Sexual content in this chapter.

I co-rented an apartment with my best friend Dru. She kept it going while I was gone for those 7 months. Dru is a supe like me. She has witchy powers and her body forms dragon scales and claws. She can tank hits pretty well thanks to them. She's a chaotic badass and everyone loves her. I tried to play matchmaker with her and Hughie a while back but they didn't have any chemistry other than friendship.

It's been 2 days since I left Butcher and the group. I've mostly been curled up in bed sleeping and only eating when Dru makes me.

The apartment is pretty small but my room and the living room both have balconies at least. Dru has left my balcony door open to try and coax me out of bed somehow. No idea how her logic works there.

There is a whoosh outside the door, I look at it and squeak as Homelander is standing there!

"Hello little kitten~" He smiles and walks in. I sit up on the bed and fix my hair a bit "H-Homelander, Hi. Sorry you scared me" I stretch and groan as my bones pop. He sits down on the edge of the bed facing me "I'm sorry~ This is a cute little place you have here" He smiles petting my hair "T-Thank you" I purr leaning into it.

"You're welcome. You look like you've been crying...Everything ok?" He asks concern in his tone "Y-Yes? No...I got into this really big fight with one of my other friends..." my eyes immediately tear up and he pulls me to his chest "I'm so sorry to hear that little kitten...I have a clear schedule for the night, I can stay and we can perhaps watch a movie? Get some food ordered?" He adjusts us on the bed easily lifting me around. When he finishes hes now laying on the bed propped up a bit against the headboard with me at his side and my head on his chest.

I blush and look up at him "T-That would actually be really nice Homelander" I smile and turn the TV over to a random horror movie. He pets my hair as we watch it and discusses the movie with me more so over the blood and gore but still nice of him to show interest.

I jump and squeak hiding my face into his chest at some parts. He chuckles and kisses my head "That is so cute~" He coos making me blush "I-I love horror movies but they also make my heart hurt" I giggle looking up at him "You have really beautiful eyes Homelander" I smile cupping his cheek and stroking it, He leans into it purring "I do? You think so?" He's looking at me so sweetly...How can he possibly be worse than Butcher? "I do, I could get lost looking into them" I move my hand up to his hair gently running my fingers through it, He completely melts under my touch. He's just touch-deprived...Affection starved? Either one works.

He growls and suddenly pulls me on top of him. I go bright red and squeak adjusting on him better. He rubs my hips "Comfortable?" He smirks looking me over "I-I am. A-Are you?" I ask hiding behind my hair "I am the most comfortable I've ever been in my life" He adjusts under me bucking his hips up a bit, I gasp and moan softly as he brushes right over my area down there.

He growls using my hips to grind my pussy on his dick. I moan louder and put my hands on his chest "H-Homelander..." I gasp "Yes my little kitten?" He smirks and bucks his hips against me "I-It feels good really good" I softly grind my hips in time with him moaning louder. He growls loudly speeding up the movements and my legs shake as an orgasm builds "H-Homelander~" I moan out "Cum for me kitten~" He practically roars as my orgasm washes over me and I assume his did too since his breathing is ragged and his eyes are closed. I breathe heavily laying my head on his chest "T-That's twice now" I giggle and nuzzle his chest "And I haven't even been inside you yet~" He rubs my back and I blush majorly.

He gently lifts me off him "I'm going to go get cleaned up~Won't be long~" He kisses my head and goes into the bathroom.

XX

We spent the rest of the night watching more movies, Ordered take out, and laughed together. It was really nice and I actually feel happy. We fell asleep just after midnight and it was the best sleep I've had in ages.

-Ray