The Big Ride Final

Homelander left shortly after the coffee, He was affectionate and sweet and the kindest I've ever seen him...I went and showered and got dressed. Dru sent me a witchy message saying something went wrong with the C.I.A. meeting, So I am going to check on Hughie.

I scramble the signal on my tracker and teleport to the basement where they are staying. I look around eyes wide "Are you all ok??" I walk over to Hughie as he ends a phone call, He opens his mouth to speak but a body comes tumbling down the stairs, I change to my supe outfit summoning magic to my hands immediately. A couple of men raise guns toward the stairs as Frenchie, Kimiko, and M.M walk over to us.

Butcher walks down the stairs and my eyes widen as I cover my mouth "All right, easy does it lads. Easy does it. Like I tried to tell this cunt, I'm with that lot" Butcher points to us and Frenchie salutes with the most golden retriever smile ever, He waves the men with the guns off.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" M.M asks and now I notice it I giggle a bit. He is in an awful red and blue tracksuit. "That is a good question" Butcher sits his things down, I walk over to him and hug him.

"Hate me later..." I nuzzle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me "No hate Love...You tried your best, Homelander gave me a play-by-play before the kaboom" He nuzzles my hair "He was scared of me Butcher" I smile up at him "As he should be" He looks over my outfit as he pulls away "You look amazing, Stronger, Braver" He boops my nose and I smile brightly "I am...I've been doing my best and I'm pretty powerful" I purr but I notice a flash of fear in his eyes...

He looks over to Hughie and Frenchie "Frenchies right. This is a fucking mess son, We got a supe terrorist, Rayner's blown her canister, and we're the most wanted cunts in the country. But don't you worry...Daddy's home" He pats Hughie on the arm and walks over to a chair with Frenchie, M.M, and Kimiko.

I pick up on anger and sadness from Hughie, I wrap my arms around his midsection "Are you ok Hughie?" I ask looking up at him, He sighs and hugs back "Not really but I have to be...Are you staying the night?" He asks petting my head "I definitely can if you want me to" I smile "Please...?" His eyes water and I hug him tightly "Of course I will" I hold him for a while and use my magic to calm him slowly.

XX

I'm standing by Hughie's room door with my finger on my lips "Yeah Hughie I can't fit anything in here to sleep on, I think I have to sleep out there" I point to the main room and he nods "Sadly...Promise you won't leave without telling me?" He looks at me completely vulnerable. I nod "I promise Hughie" I kiss his head and walk into the main room, I see Butcher wrestling with some blankets and giggle.

"Gonna offer a hand Love or just sit there and laugh?" He looks at me with a smirk "Oh I think I'm gonna watch and laugh~ This is adorable" I giggle and snap my fingers changing my clothes into PJs. I'm wearing black shorts and a cropped tank top with some fluffy socks because it's not exactly the cleanest in here.

Butcher's eyes immediately go to my exposed stomach and legs "Fucking hell" He groans and adjusts his pants. I blush and wave my hand fixing up the bed for him "You're welcome Butcher" I wave my hand again fixing up one of my own, I go and sit down on it and stretch cracking my bones.

Butcher removes his boots and looks at me "Any chance of you sleeping over here with me?" He winks and I think for a moment "Sure, why not?" I get up, walk over to his bed, and sit down fixing the covers "Wait really?" He asks shocked making me smile at his expression "Mmhmm it's cold in here. I'm not going to complain about extra heat...And we've never shared a bed even before you found out I was...this, I trail some magic tendrils through my fingers and then stop and shake my head "Sorry you probably don't wanna see this" I adjust and lay down facing the ceiling.

Butcher gets into the bed and lays down beside me "What if I do want to see it?" He says very close to my ear making me shiver, I look at him "You mean it?" I ask eyes wide and he nods.

I smile and lift my hands summoning my power into them then I change it from two separate energy balls into one large one between both hands then I throw them across the room putting up a shield to stop any damage as they hit it. More immediately form in my hands like it's nothing because to me... it's not.

My eyes glow as I turn on my side and look at Butcher "Good enough?" I smile, He trails a finger over my cheek and lips "More than good enough Love" He watches me for the longest time, I stop glowing my eyes and gently nip his finger "What's on your mind?" I pull the cover up over my shoulders.

He growls and props his arm under his head "So much has changed with us huh? You went from this timid little mouse to this all-powerful badass...I always thought I'd be your hero" He chuckles a bit and I feel guilt and sadness from him "I'm far from a badass Butcher...Homelander still has power over me and I don't think I could fight him again, I mean I'm in the seven for god sake...I hate it but it protects Hughie. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I ever protected you from him...And we know I will" I sigh.

Butcher smiles softly "Glad you still care about little ol me~" He puts a hand over his heart and I gently push him "Shut up...I always did you were just so...grumpy with the supe stuff" I huff and turn my back to him. I yelp as he grabs me and pulls me flush against him as he spoons me "B-Butcher?" I whisper "Yes Love?" He hums into my neck "What are you doing?" I ask breath hitching "It's cold. This helps with heat" I can hear the smirk in his voice, I grumble and wiggle against him. He growls and I immediately freeze "Do that again and there will be way more heat Love" He growls deeply in my ear "S-Sorry" I make a very conscious effort not to move that part of my body as I close my eyes "N-Night Butcher" I whisper "Night Love" He kisses my neck making me whine, I am so not sleeping tonight...

Butcher is back! And he's being nice? Who knew he knew how to do that ;)

-Ray