Cherry End

I wake up huddled in the corner I eventually fell asleep in with...Butcher's coat over me? When did that get there? I pull it up closer to my neck "Mmm" It smells nice surprisingly "Well ain't you fuckin adorable?" I jump opening my eyes "M-Morning Butcher" I smile stretching "Morning Love" He smirks crouching down in front of me "Did you put this on me?" I ask lifting the jacket "You were shaking like a leaf Love, I am a gentleman you know" He shrugs making me laugh "T-Thank you Mr. Butcher" He laughs standing up and puts his hand out, I look at him suspiciously "You're not gonna pull me up too hard again are you?" He smirks "Maybe" I shake my head and take his hand, He actually doesn't pull too hard this time! I look up into his eyes "Wow you're tall" He smirks making me freeze "I-I didn't m-mean to say that o-out loud" I blush tilting my head "Your hair looks soft and fluffy" Stop talking! He laughs "Wanna feel it?" I furrow my brows "Y-You're kidding?" He's still holding my hand so he guides it up to his hair, I gently run my fingers through his hair "Huh? It's as soft and fluffy as it looks" He groans a low almost growl "Oh! Here" I hand him his coat and he doesn't say anything "Morning Raven!" Hughie yells making me jump away from Buther and hit my back on the wall "Ow!" I squeal as Hughie bursts out laughing! "I'm going to murder you!" I run and jump on Hughie's back, We wrestle each other to the ground in a fit of giggles. "Well if you two are done, We have a supe to kill" Butcher groans playing with a huge drill "Fun's over" I mumble as Hughie helps me up.

Frenchie suddenly hops off the counter and grabs the cattle prod "What are you doing?" Butcher asks leaning on the table "Shocking our invisible friend, I need him unconscious" Frenchie looks...Crazy "Why?" Butcher asks slightly more interested "Because I got it" Frenchie opens the door making Butcher, Hughie, and I look at each other "Now what the fuck do you want?" Translucent asks annoyed before screaming in pain, We all kinda watch in fascination as Frenchie goes to work on his plan.

XX

It's been about an hour and Frenchie's plan...Was to stick a freaking explosive up Translucent's butthole! Butcher sets the shock system back up as Translucent wakes up "What the? Something doesn't feel right" I honestly feel bad for the guy "Oh I'll bet" Butcher smirks "I'm not ashamed to admit I've outdone myself" Frenchie laughs "I-I can't be in h-here" I mumble and run past Butcher "Please don't kill me!" Translucent cries "Butcher! A moment" He says something in French at the end "You ok?" Hughie asks as I'm shaking "No Hughie...I'm not ok" I put my hands over my face and silently cry.

I look up a few minutes later as Butcher and Frenchie leave "Hughie? What's happening?" I ask wiping my tears "HomeLander" He whispers "Oh Shh-What do we do?" He throws his hands up "Wait" I nod.

Hughie quickly grabs the detonator as the freezer door bursts open "Get the fuck back in that cage" Translucent becomes visible and he's fully naked "Just take it easy ok?" I take a couple steps forward "Get in the cage before I throw you in" I flash my eyes "You're one of us? Why the fuck are you helping them?!" I stop flashing my eyes and walk upstairs 'He'll tell Butcher...I'm screwed!'.

BANG!

"Oh my god! Hughie!?" I run down the stairs and come to a screeching halt before I slide on...Blood and guts! I quickly run over to an empty sink and puke my guts out.

XX

Hughie explained everything to Butcher and Frenchie, Butcher told him and I to get cleaned up while he and Frenchie clean up the 'body'.

And now I am sitting upstairs on a table feeling Hungry, Sick, Scared, And mentally exhausted. I won't ever admit that I am secretly relieved Translucent is dead, I will have to tell Butcher about my powers before he finds out himself...I am beyond terrified.

End of Episode 2! I know it was kinda short and I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Let me know what you think about Raven and Butcher, Am I writing him well?

-Ray