Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker Part 1

Author's Note: Sexual content incoming...again.

It's been a couple of days since we came here and uh...I didn't realize Starlight, M.M, Kimiko, And Frenchie also stayed...They heard Lamplighter and I that night. That was fun to talk about over breakfast...

"You and Lamplighter...fucked??" Hughie asks eyes wide as he gets his dressing changed by M.M, I blush "If you wanna be accurate...We made love" I tuck my hair behind my ear. Hughie furrows his brows "Made love? He did that? With you?" Hughie asks "Yes he did. And it was better than anything I could have hoped for. He was gentle and caring and-"

"Bla bla fucking bla. Can we move on?" Butcher cuts me off making me glare at him "Jealous Butcher?" I ask "Of that supe asshole? No...I just think it's gross hearing supes talking about fucking" He glares back.

I cross my arms "Hughie didn't tell you?" I walk closer to him "Tell me what?" Butcher looks at Hughie "I figured she would want to" Hughie squeaks.

"Tell me what Love?" Butcher looks at me "I'm not a supe" I poke his chest making him grab my wrist "That's a shite lie Love. We've seen you use your powers" He glares at me "No. You've seen me use magic. Not Powers. I am not a supe I am a witch. I was born this way, there is no compound V in my blood. My mom is a witch and I got my magic from her" I yank my wrist free and groan rubbing it "W-What? That isn't possible...Fuck that's why Stormfront took you isnt it?" He asks "Mmhmm...I made the mistake of mentioning it to her to rub it in and the same night she took me" I sigh "Well...ugh fuck love I'm sorry..." Butcher actually apologizes and my eyes widen "T-Thank you for that...I'm gonna go check on Shawn" I walk into the room where Victoria Neuman is questioning him.

I sit down beside him and put my hand on his thigh, He smiles at me "And you are?" Neuman asks looking at me "Oh your Hugh Campbell's sister, Right?" She smiles "My name is Raven" I flash my eyes at her "And I am staying in for this meeting to be support for Lamplighter" I smile at him and then look back at her, and her eyes widen "Yeah uh sure fine whatever you want" She says her voice shaking a bit. Either she is a great actress or she really fears supes.

Shawn relaxes visibly with me there and begins answering her questions.

XX

The questioning ends and Neuman walks out to the main room, I crawl into Lamplighter's lap facing him and gently run my fingers through his hair "How are you feeling?" I ask quietly, He sighs relaxing into my touch "Like this won't make a difference and I want to fucking die" He shakes his head, I cup his cheeks and make him look at me "None of that...I don't want you to die. I really like you, I know we don't know each other all that much but I want to Shawn...Please" I stroke his cheeks, He sighs and leans forward gently kissing me making me relax.

I rock my hips on him making him growl, He lifts me up and walks to the bedroom, he closes the door and holds me against the wall. He undoes his pants and tugs them down. Thank the gods I am wearing an oversized shirt. He pulls my panties to the side and slides into me filling me as he kisses me hungrily.

I moan into it kissing back deeply and tugging his hair as he rocks up into me deep and slow, He squeezes my ass "S-Shawn~" I moan breaking the kiss and leaning my head to the side. He starts kissing and nipping all over my neck before sucking on it leaving marks. He speeds up rocking into me harder making me moan loudly "G-Gods yes just like that" I moan out feeling my orgasm getting closer.

"Fuck Raven, I can't get enough of you" He moans slamming his hips up and pushing deeply into me as he cums, I moan out clawing the wall as I cum with him.

He breathes heavily into my neck "T-They definitely heard that" He chuckles breathlessly. I giggle with him "They so did~ Oh well" I play with his hair and smile completely content at this moment.

XX

Lamplighter and I just held each other for a bit before going back to the living room. We are currently sitting on a chair well he is, I'm in his lap again.

Lamplighter looks over at Hughie and Butcher "Hey. You guys want to watch Deep does it in the blowhole?" He asks and I look at the TV screen "Oh that's...Wow I didn't even pay attention to that" I blush as there is a porno on the TV.

Butcher and Hughie talk for a moment before Hughie walks into the room. I kiss Shawn softly then stand up. "Okie uh you boys have fun with the porn bonding, I have to go but I will be back I promise" I smile at them both "Where are you going?" Hughie asks "I'm gonna go see my mom. I need to try and get my magic back somehow" I look at Lamplighter "You can see just how pretty it is then" I wink at him, take a breath, and teleport out.

I hope we are enjoying~ I adore lamplighter so much.

-Ray