Proper Preparation And Planning Ending

My little escape from the tower did not last long, Some people snapped a picture of me and Vought sent agents out to take me back. Apparently Homelander is very pissed off about this morning and put me on Tower arrest...Like a child...I want to murder him!

So I am sitting in my room watching some Anime on my TV and stuffing my face with ice cream.

I think technically me using my power against Homelander without my hands is a new trick right? Gods that is so lame...

I eat more ice cream with a grumble, My head snaps up as I hear my door being opened "Hello??" I wave my hand opening the room door and looking out "Noiry! Hi!" I get up off the bed, run over to him and hug him tightly.

He hugs back immediately with a coo 'Hello little one, How are you?' He asks knowing I always listen in on his thoughts to talk.

I look up at him "I'm ok...kinda...just bored and Homelander is really starting to annoy me" I huff pulling away. He boops my nose 'I'm sorry he is being difficult you have to understand he's never felt or had real love, He is seen as just...product to those here' Noir explains and I nod "I understand that but he still shouldn't be such an ass...He basically insinuated that he would...rape me today" I look away and I hear Noir snarl 'HE WHAT?!' He yells making me jump, I cup Noir's cheeks and show him my memories of this morning like I did with Homelander.

Noir freezes as I pull away 'I-I'm so so sorry...I really thought he would be different with you...' He bows his head "It's fine Noiry I can take care of my self which reminds me...which...witch! Noir do vought have any research on witches? Is it a thing they explore?" I ask all in one breath, Noir tilts his head 'Vought...No. Me? Yes I have a few people who are really into that stuff I can ask, Why?' He pets my hair softly "I think I might be a witch of some sort...maybe I mean my magic isnt normal like the supes we know" I smile up at him 'I have noticed it's different...I wondered why' He lifts me to the bed and sits with me in his lap.

I blush and nuzzle his neck "Can you hang out with me a while?" I ask quietly 'Of course I can, I'll even spend the night if you want me to' He rubs my back softly. I nod "Yes please...deter Homelander at least a little" I sigh and relax completely into him.

'Then I stay little one' He purrs and I look a little further into his mind, My eyes widen as I see me and him? No...it was Homelander, Kissing on the kitchen counter...I see myself drop to my knees and him look at me as I suck his cock...I jump up off the bed and back away "N-Noiry?" My eyes tear up and I sniffle, He stands up looking confused "W-Why did I just see you as Homelander? I-I saw it in your head..." I whimper.

Noir goes as stiff as a board and then drops to his knees in front of me 'L-Look deeper...' He says quietly, I kneel down and cup his cheeks going into his mind.

XX

It took me a while to go through everything in his mind. Noir is a clone of Homelander...He lacks some of Homelander's powers however. But they could be twins like identical well a clone...This is insane...

I pull away "N-Noiry...I won't tell anyone I promise but I do need time to process this..." I whisper, Noir nods and stands up 'I will go and find the witch things for you...' He walks out head down and I completely sob as the door closes, The building shakes around me but I do not care.

XX

I'm sitting in bed with my knees pulled to my chest when my room suddenly turns pitch black, I whimper and put my head on my knees, I see a sapphire lighting in the room and feel a presence behind me on the bed. Arms wrap around me "What's going on little witch?" That deep voice of Ghostie drawls, I shiver "I've had a rough day ok...please don't restrain me, I promise I won't try and attack you" I sniffle, He hums in my ear "Fine...Do you have something new for me?" He asks.

"I think so...may I turn to you?" I ask dropping my knees from my chest a bit "You may" He lets go of me a bit, I turn to him kneeling in front of him. He tilts his head looking me over from what I can tell "I'm not going to remove the mask I just like skin contact better" I smile and gently trail my hands under the mask to his cheeks, I let a couple of my memories flow to him. He gasps and I smile pulling back "H-How was that?" I ask nervously.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me little witch~" He takes my hands into his and I can see a brief glowing blue under the mask eyes. I blush and watch him curiously "Do you plan to meet me without the mask?" I ask squeezing his hands "Maybe~ However...I am aware of your situation with your brother, Homelander, etc...And I will not get involved with any of it unless your life is in danger" He moves a hand to my hair and plays with it, I nod "I can accept that...I'm just happy you don't want me dead, I wouldn't know how to fight you" I relax a bit.

He chuckles softly "Yes I can imagine the shock" He laughs making me laugh with him. "I could actually spar with you and your magic, It would help if you ever by chance come across someone else like me" He boops my nose softly "I would love that ghostie" I smile brightly. He tilts his head "Ghostie? Cute~" He chuckles "Let me know when you are free and we can get to it" He says making me tilt my head "But how would I do that?" I furrow my brows and then I realize "Another test? You want me to try and send a witchy message like Dru does" I rub my face.

Ghostie hums "See I knew you were smart~ You can do it I have faith in you" He gets up off the bed "Oh but no asking Dru for help and I will know if you do" He stretches, gods this man is huge. "And what if I do anyway?" I ask looking up at him, I don't even see him move as he suddenly has me pinned to the wall with a knife to my throat and my magic radiating off of it "Then little witch...I will punish you, I can do things worse than death~" He growls deeply and my eyes widen "I-I...Understood sir" I say breathlessly, He is threatening me and yet...I am turned on right now.

"Good girl" He lets me go and vanishes. I take a breath and crawl back into bed, I will work on that later.

I hope we are liking Ghostie~

-Ray