Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker Ending.

I teleport into The Seven meeting room and my eyes widen as I see Shawn's arm on fire "No!" I scream and cover his arm with my magic putting the flames out. The alarms start going off and the sprinklers rain on us.

"Raven?!" Hughie yells in disbelief looking at me, I rush over to Shawn and cup his cheeks as he falls to his knees "What were you thinking?! I can't lose you Shawn...I've been through hell since I left" I sob "My life is over Raven...I need to do this, Please? The guilt is eating me from the inside out and I can't live with it!" He cries and my heart breaks...

"No...I can't allow it Shawn, Hughie I will be back in 2 seconds do not move" I yell over my shoulder and teleport to Dru "Dru this is Lamplighter, please look into his mind and fix his guilt and heal his arm. I need to go and help Hughie but I'll be back I promise! Protect him!" I teleport back to Hughie and change into my witch outfit. I see him bleeding "Hughie...You need to be careful" I wave my hand over his wound healing it.

"You've changed...again" He smiles brightly looking me over "I have...at a cost" My voice cracks, I wipe a tear as it falls "Later, for now let's get Starlight" I smile at him and motion ahead "Lead the way" I summon magic in my hands to be ready if anyone comes.

XX

I used my magic to bypass the security in the building and we found Starlight and her mom, We are currently standing in Colonel Mallory's living room while she talks to Butcher on the phone.

"Kid, You are fucking unbelievable! All you had to do was watch porn! And you! What the hell happened?" M.M yells at me and Hughie "I didn't know he was gonna set himself on fire!" Hughie yells back "And I...Don't want to talk about it just yet..." I mumble idly playing with my magic around my hand.

"Great...What the fuck are we going to do now?" M.M groans.

"Hey, Butcher? It's me. No I'm afraid Hugh let his sister take our star witness and hide him and that is after he tried to set himself on fire, the witness not Hugh...Can I threaten the girl?" She glares at me, I look at her slowly, tilt my head, Use a small blast of magic to make her sit down and glow my eyes at her with a smirk.

Her eyes widen and she focuses on the call.

M.M cups my chin and makes me look at him, I meet his eyes with a blank stare. He sighs and pulls me into a hug "Whatever happened must have been rough...I'm sorry kid" He says keeping his voice soft and calm as he pets my hair.

I don't hug back I feel numb and I am trying to keep it together..."Lamplighter will not be back to help, He is under my protection and he is being made to forget what he did" I whisper and pull away from M.M. "I need to go to The Tower...I'll be back later"

I teleport to the medical wing of The Tower, I look around and eventually find Noir's room. I walk in and gasp seeing him laying on the bed, his suit gone, He's in a coma thanks to Maeve...I walk over to his bed and take his hand in mine "I hope you will maybe learn from this Noir..." I lean down and kiss his head, Jagger took some of Noir's strength so I allow it to flow from my hands into him. Perhaps he will recover from this having it back...I teleport up to Homelander's apartment and my eyes widen "R-Ryan?" What the hell is he doing here?

He jumps and looks at me "Hi! Your hair and eyes are different" He walks over to me and I kneel down "They are huh?" I smile softly "My name is Raven by the way I was so rude I never told you that" I boop his nose making him laugh "Raven is a really nice name" He smiles "Thank you, Where's your dad?" I ask.

"Right here" Homelander says making me jump, I stand up and look over at him. He looks me over scanning me with his eyes "You look different" He tilts his head "Yeah...I've had a long day. Can we talk alone?" I walk over to him, He nods and pulls me into his bedroom closing the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as I sit on his bed "I want out" I look up at him, he furrows his brows and kneels in front of me "Out? Out of what? The Seven?" He asks, I nod.

He scoffs "Absolutely not" He glares "Homelander please..." I look into his eyes "No. Why?" He asks like someone wanting to leave is so shocking.

I cup his cheeks roughly and show him my memories of what Stormfront did to me. His eyes fly open wide as I stop and let him go.

"I-I can't be here or around her Homelander..." My lip quivers as tears threaten to spill again, He cups my cheek and sighs "I'm sorry she did that to you...You may go" He sighs and strokes my cheek. I whimper "T-Thank you Homelander, One more thing" I gently kiss him and let his power flow back into him.

He gasps and growls into it, I pull away before he gets too into it "Returning your power a friend of mine took from you...Story for another day" I smile and teleport into the living room "Ok kiddo I have to go but I hope to see you soon" I smile at Ryan "I hope so too" He smiles back and I teleport out.

XX

I went and spoke to Jagger, cleared the air, etc and then I went to Dru and I's apartment, She gave me a hell of a lecture and gave me a necklace that is spelled to let her hear if I call for her to help me. She is very impressed with my magic and new look.

Dru 'fixed' Shawn. She took away his guilt and memory of those children and the people he killed at Sage Grove. He is no longer suicidal.

I walk into my room and see Shawn already sleeping in my bed, I smile changing my clothes to a tank top and Pyjama shorts, I climb into bed with him and he immediately pulls me in close to him "Mmm where were you?" He asks sleepily "I had some stuff to deal with but I'm here now" I smile at him and curl up resting my head on his chest, He kisses my head and then I hear him snoring, I close my eyes completely content in this moment.

End of Episode 7~

-Ray