The Big Ride Part 2

Ravens supe suit above I feel like warnings are kind of a given with the universe that the story is in but...Male on Female violence in this one, very minimal. Sexual content.

Homelander storms into my room slamming the door, I jump up from my sofa and glare.

"What the hell do you want?!" I flash my eyes breathing heavily because he scared the shit out of me "Get dressed in your supe stuff, Maeve and I have a military shoot and I want you with me" He moves his cape to the side and sits on a chair "You mean you want to keep an eye on me. Right?" I cross my arms making him chuckle "You are so adorable when you're being bratty~ mm...Yes actually I do" He lowers his voice "Wouldn't want you fucking Noir while I'm gone" He fiddles with his gloves.

I roll my eyes "I will sleep with whoever I want Homelander, You do not control me" My outfit changes to my supe one.

The one Vought made me change to is a sapphire and black corset-style top with a short skirt, the top has some lacing over my breasts though it doesn't hide much at all. I have flowing sleeves that are mostly open and thigh-high socks that are black with a bit of blue and these tiny heel shoes. There are some flowers here and there with chains to add 'a feminine touch' And of course my sapphire crown stayed.

Homelander looks me over from head to toe slowly and intently. He tries to subtly adjust his bulge as he stands up but I can clearly see what's happening "This new look suits you~ And if I get even a whisper that you lost your virginity to anyone that isn't me... They will die a slow painful death, No matter who they are" He growls a low and deep growl looking into my eyes.

I'm going to pay for this..."So if I lose my virginity to someone who is not you...manipulate your mind and make you think it was you?" I smile sweetly and have zero time to react as he backhands me making me fly into a wall, my eyes widen as I look at him with tears "Y-You hit me...?" My voice cracks and he rubs a hand over his face "You provoked me. You can't threaten me with that" He takes a breath "You hit me Homelander! A fucking backhand! Really?! Do we add a woman beater to the list of your red flags?!" I see him flinch over me actually using an F-bomb, I whimper and stand up holding my cheek.

He quickly walks over to me and cups my cheeks softly "I wasn't thinking...forgive me this once? I promise it won't happen again...P-Please" My eyes widen as his voice cracks.

"F-Fine...Just don't try and control me Homelander..." I sigh looking into his eyes, He nods and relaxes "I will try not to" He kisses my head and lets me go. I feel sick to my stomach...

"Let's get going, Don't want to be late" He smiles softly and leads me out of the tower.

XX

I'm sitting off to the site as Homelander and Maeve do their little Saving America thing. I've been pretty out of it since the tower, Why did I say I forgive him? He was acting like me and him are a couple...It's weird. I think I need to set boundaries...again.

A woman in a supe outfit walks onto the set talking to her phone and showing it around the place, Homelander looks extremely irritable and I let out a small giggle, Homelander waves me over. I walk over and he leans into my ear "Use your mind messing power and make her go away" He groans. I burst out laughing loudly "Nope! You can deal with this, it brings me great joy to see you so...annoyed" I giggle more and look to the woman "Hi I'm Raven" I smile and offer my hand, She shakes it "Stormfront, Nice to meet you" She does this little side of the mouth smile and for some reason it really irks me.

I pull my hand back "Well have fun with Homelander he's a hoot and a half" I ruffle his hair and skip over to a refreshments table.

XX

I'm sitting in my bedroom in the tower watching TV when someone knocks on my door, I sigh and walk over to it opening it "What do you want Homelander?" I groan leaning on the door frame "Can I come in? I'd like to talk" He smiles sweetly.

"I feel like it's not really a choice...So sure" I move out of the way for him, He walks in with a coo? I furrow my brows closing the door. "Want anything to drink? I need coffee..." I ask walking to my kitchen and turning the kettle on. He walks in as I hop up on the counter "I would love coffee" He watches me intently as I use my magic to put coffee, milk, and sugar into my cup and then I also get one prepared for him.

I look at him tilting my head a bit "Everything ok? You seem...off" I look him over noticing a lack of gloves and that he seems less uptight "I'm fine, I just wanted to see you and apologize again for earlier. I am so so sorry, I promise I will never lay a hand on you again. You are too precious for that and I am lucky to even be as close to you as I am" He smiles walking over to me and caging me in on the counter.

I look into his eyes and I am so confused, Where did this side come from? I sigh and gently wrap my arms around his neck "Gods...When you talk to me like that I can't be mad at you" I play with his hair making him purr softly.

"You make me want to be a better man Raven..." He leans his forehead on mine, I tilt my head up and gently kiss him. His breath hitches as he kisses me back, He holds my hips softly and deepens the kiss. I whine and tug his hair making him growl and push his body closer to me, He is completely flush against me. I feel him solid between my legs, He moves a half inch rubbing against my clit making me moan loudly.

Homelander trails his hand down between our bodies and rubs my clit in circular motions. I moan louder into the kiss and kiss him desperately. He moves my panties to the side and inserts two fingers inside me pumping them in and out while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arch my body into him moaning out, my eyes glow "H-Homelander gods that feels so good" I gasp as he curls his fingers and my body violently shakes as my orgasm washes over me taking my breath away. I feel sparks all over my skin and look into his eyes softly, He's watching me like I'm the only girl in the world. I breathe heavily watching him bring his fingers to his mouth and suck on them cleaning off all of my juices.

I whine biting my lip there is something so hot about that "Want a taste kitten?" He asks and I immediately nod. He kisses me sliding his tongue into my mouth, I trail my hands down his body to his crotch. I tug down his pants and wrap my hand around his very large dick. He shudders kissing me deeply as I stroke it slow and firmly.

I pull my hand away and look up at him, He tilts his head watching me. I gently push him away and hop off the counter, I get on my knees in front of him and lick his pre cum from the tip before taking him into my mouth as far as I can. He lets out a low deep growl as he watches me "S-Such a good girl~" He praises as I bob my head up and down, I whine and my thighs rub together as I speed up taking him deeper. He tangles his hands in my hair and starts moving in and out of my mouth at a slow and torturous pace.

I look up at him glowing my eyes softly and he comes undone fucking my mouth fast and deep growling like an animal, I start to choke a little before his whole body shakes as he shoots thick hot cum down my throat. I swallow all of it as he pulls out of my mouth. I catch my breath and hide in my hair shyly.

He kneels down in front of me, cups my cheeks and kisses me softly and lovingly. I pull back looking at him completely in awe "You are so fucking perfect little kitten~" He purrs kissing my head "S-So are you Homelander" He smiles and helps me stand up, He pours the water into the cups and stirs them before handing me one. I giggle and sip on the coffee "S-So um...That happened hmm?" I blush as he chuckles "It did and it was amazing~I don't deserve you" He sips his coffee and plays with my hair.

I lean into his touch and sigh softly...Boundaries out the window huh?

End of chapter~ phew I need a cold shower XD

-Ray