2.2

luke: sam, you up?
read

luke: oh come on

sam: i dont wanna talk to you

luke: you're being childish.

sam: cool bye

luke: can we please just talk

sam: you didn't want to talk when i begged you to earlier so no we cant

luke: i had to go sam

sam: no, you didnt

sam: you chose to.

sam: theres a difference

luke: can we just put that bs aside and actually talk?

sam: look its 2 in the morning

sam: i have to be up early

luke: why? we dont have a show
tomorrow?

sam: i might head home for a week
or so. i haven't decided on the time yet.

luke: what why?

luke: you can't just go, you work for
the band.

sam: i already talked to management.

sam: they told me to take all the time i needed

luke: what's going on?

sam: you would know if you bothered
being around.

luke: just talk to me

sam: look luke, idk whats been going on
but i am so tired of being tossed aside for
her. i begged you to stay earlier and talk and you once again, chose her. i'm done trying to talk to you and make this work.

sam: i think we were better off when i was back home and not around so much.

sam: you've changed since shes been around and im not the only one who
noticed. this was supposed to be a PR
yet here you are hanging out with her
all the time. so much for a fake relationship huh? seems pretty real to me.

luke: it is a fake relationship wtf

sam: it doesn't look like it

sam: shes always around, and you guys are always hanging out

sam: i mean, its your life, do whatever you gotta do to be happy. but dont go off on me when you see something you think is happening when its not. ashton wasnt making a move, i wasnt making a move. he was consoling me because i was fucking sad over you.

luke: what?

sam: i was sad luke! you never hang out with me or even talk to me barely at all, and when you do, shes always with you so i get no time with you. last i checked, a PR wasn't like this.

luke: how would you know? when have you ever been in a PR or even been in the spotlight before you started hanging out with us?

sam: because of what ashton told me. he told me he was in a PR and never once was he required to be around them like this. he's noticing how you're acting like her boyfriend rather than a PR, and so am i. you wanna be her boyfriend? fine, go ahead. do whatever makes you happy, but dont sit here and string me along when you never follow through with your word. you swore to me that we would still have time to hang out and be just us, yet we've hung out alone maybe once or twice?

luke: im busy, sorry?

sam: thats fine. you go be busy with her. but dont make me the fucking bad guy by accusing me of trying to get with ashton.

sam: i have always said i wanted you. i have always said i liked you, all the guys know it and constantly try to keep me convinced that you like me too.

sam: but god were they wrong

luke: i dont get why you're so upset when we're just friends?

sam: if thats the case

sam: whyd you get upset when you thought i was about to kiss ashton?
read

sam: yeah, exactly what i thought luke

sam: dont kiss me and lead me on then tell me we're just friends you fucking asshole

luke: girl he is busy, quit blowing him up and go away

sam: and now this bitch starts

sam: arzaylea, kindly shut the fuck up cause nobody is concerned about you nor was i talking to you.

sam: give luke back his phone before i come knock your fucking teeth out you psychotic ugly ass bitch.

luke: luke is too busy with me to talk to you babe lol

luke: he doesn't want you, i know it may be hard to come to terms with but luke doesnt like you like that. he and i are together, not in a PR but actually together.

sam: is that so

luke: ya

sam: when did this happen

luke: couple days after the PR started. he realized he missed me and still had feelings for me so we kissed and now we've been back together since.

luke: im sorry you had to find out like this ):

luke: bye! (:

sam: you can take your sorry and shove it up your ass.
message not delivered

sam: did this bitch just BLOCK ME
message not delivered