please read!

so, this book is nearing the end, probably 10 or so chapters left and i'm unsure about which book to start next. please comment below which book sounds better and/or you would prefer to read!

WILDFLOWER —
luke hemmings

"tell you what i like."

"what?"

"my wildflower."

OR

when luke accepts a bet to make someone fall for him, a shy girl named kayla is the target.

UNTIL I FOUND HER —
luke hemmings

"said i would never fall in love again until, i, found, her."

sophia can't stand the cocky attitude of the blonde boy with the tattoos, while luke adores the shy little girl who always manages to tell him to fuck off with pink cheeks.

FOR THE SAKE OF FAME —
luke hemmings

When Megan Hendrix meets Luke Hemmings, he comes at the best and worst time of her life. A well established actress and a aspiring actor come together to star in a film. There will be heartache, there will be adrenaline, there will be highs, there will be lows, there will be betrayal. Can the two overcome the obstacles... for the sake of fame?

if you could please vote i'd so appreciate it. also, a new chap of wrong number will be out possibly tonight or tomorrow, either way it's coming soon! thank you sm for reading and (hopefully) enjoying this book, i have had so much fun writing this. i'm so sad it's almost over lol. thank you for reading and i hope you have a blessed day/night!