3.3

sam was drunk.

her giggles echoed in the hallway as the boy from earlier, who she learned was named adam, helped her to her door. "jesus, you got really fucked up, huh?" he muttered to himself, looking over at her as his arm tightly kept around her waist. "where's your room?"

she hummed, dazed eyes glancing down at her keycard. 218 read on the card but her eyes were too blurry to really see it. "uh."

he glanced over and stopped out front of the door, knocking gently as he waited with her while she hung onto him. the door opened to reveal addie, who had a red face. "sam? shit, you're really drunk." she gently took sam from the guy, her eyes flashing over at him. "thanks..." she trailed off, waiting for a name which caused adam to perk up.

"adam." he introduced, lifting his hand for a hello before glancing towards sam who clumsily made her way further into the room. "i just wanted to make sure she made it back safe. can you give her my number for me? i just wanna know shes okay tomorrow." he handed addie a piece of paper with number written messily onto it before she gave him a curt nod.

"i will pass it along." addie promised, waving quickly before she shut the door and turned to her friend who was currently struggling to take her pants off. "jesus." she muttered, rushing over to help.

"luke said he misses me, but if he really did, why'd he do that?" sam slurred, addie's eyebrows furrowing as she slowly pulled the jeans off sam. "he messes with my head, but that's okay because," she took a deep breath, falling back onto the bed as addie grabbed some pajama pants and started to tug them up sam's legs. "i love him, so much." she dreamily spoke, causing addie to freeze.

had she heard her friend right? she loved luke? her eyebrows knitted together as she pulled the pants up finally before tossing the blanket up her body. she grumbled some more before she was out cold. just as she fell asleep, michael emerged from the bathroom with wide eyes. "did she say—,"

"yeah." addie breathed out, worry written all over her face. the sight caused michael to instantly pull the girl into a hug. "i didn't know it was that complicated, mike."

michael sighed, resting his head atop hers before he swayed slightly in an attempt to comfort her. he didn't say anything, especially about him knowing the full story, not wanting to be the reason tensions between the two girls. "it'll all work itself out, i'll talk to luke tomorrow and you can talk to her." he promised, her head nodding tiredly. "i'm gonna head back to my room, you guys get some rest, yeah?"

she nodded, them pulling away as she sent him a small smile. "thanks, michael." she said softly, his heart tightening a bit at how pretty addie looked right then. he ignored it, nodding his head before he left the two girls alone.

addie let out a sigh, crawling onto the bed beside sam and curled under the covers with only one thought in mind.

tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

sam woke up with a massive headache, groaning quietly as she slowly sat up in bed. last night was a giant blur, her only letting out a sigh of relief when she saw addie's hair sprawled across the pillow next to her. at least you didn't go home with someone, the voice in her head told her, causing her to scowl at her inner voice.

sadly, she remembered how she had broke luke's heart last night. a memory she wished she could forget. however, the guilt seemed to vanish when she also remembered how he was shoving his tongue down a girls throat minutes later.

she frowned, pulling her phone out from under her pillow before sending a quick text to the blonde.

sam 10:12am | you awake yet?