Chapter 6- Graceful Redemption

Bojin's POV

Well, this should at least cheer everyone up a bit. The whole seed situation really brought down the class vibe.

Especially him.

I glance at Rafa. He's not handling this situation well at all.

I wish I could switch places with him, you know? Starting from scratch doesn't bother me, but I don't think that's the real issue here. Actually, it might just make him dislike me even more.

We all tagged along with Sensei as we entered the arena. I pitched in a bit during the setup, but man, it was still overwhelming.

Sensei gave us a graceful signal to pay attention to him.

"And now myself included here are your teachers!"

The resounding echoes of numerous enchanting portals opening reverberated through the vast expanse of the empty stands.

Our collective gaze was captivated by the tantalizing anticipation that filled the air, as the harmonious clinking of armor resonated and soon thereafter, a procession of seventeen gallant figures materialized, adorned in magnificent suits of armor and armed to the teeth.

In short, pure awesomeness.

And then everyone gasped.

Sensei's graceful POV

A remarkably formidable gentleman, possessing an exceptionally sturdy physique, gracefully advanced. The arena fell into complete silence, captivated by his presence.

Placing his hands upon his hips, he proceeded to unleash a resounding and exuberant laughter, unparalleled in its intensity.

His guffaw reverberated so forcefully that it compelled the other knights to shield their ears, while the students, immobilized by sheer astonishment, remained transfixed.

Suddenly, he came to a halt, his steps measured as he advanced towards our presence, his destination fixated on Kain alone. With graceful ease, he crouched down, meeting Kain's gaze with unwavering composure. Despite the telltale evidence of weariness etched upon in Kain's eyes , he fearlessly returned the knight's intense stare. My how graceful!

Rising to his feet, the knight emitted a hearty laughter once more, exuding an air of charm and charisma.

"Sensei!" His voice was somehow even louder, "I'm interested in this one!"

My weary yet graceful sigh resonated in the air as I delicately pressed my hands against my temple.

"Let us not forget the meticulous order that was established," I reminded, my voice filled with a tinge of disappointment.

My gaze gracefully shifted towards Rafa, emphasizing the responsibility that was intended for him.

Tsurugi gracefully approached Rafa, replicating his actions. He gracefully lowered himself into a  squat,    meeting Rafa's gaze with unwavering intensity.
However, upon rising, there was a noticeable absence of his trademark laughter. Instead, a pensive expression adorned his face as he gently closed his eyes, deep in thought.

"I say no!" We all covered our ears, "I don't like the dark!"
"Teacher! You taught me, so you already know. There's no will in that person's eyes."

We all turned our gaze toward Rafa. He looked even more puzzled now than he did before. That look was indeed far from graceful.

"Very well" I looked stressed enough already. "Just this minor shuffle will do no harm. Now where are th-"

*crack*