Chapter 14.- Whispers of Destiny : Michio's Awakening Part 1

The moon hung high, casting its eerie glow over the village training ground where Michio and Sylva squared off in a battle for the ages. Shadows danced around them as they exchanged taunts, the tension thick enough to cut with a knife.

Michio, with his usual brashness inspired b, cracked his knuckles with a cocky grin.

Sylva, her dark aura swirling ominously, sneered at Michio's bravado. "You're just a kid playing hero," she scoffed. "But I'll show you the true power of darkness."

With a sudden burst of speed, Michio charged at Sylva, fists flying as he unleashed a flurry of blows. "Wind Whirlwind Punch!" he shouted, each strike aimed at knocking Sylva off her feet. His punches were like a whirlwind, swift and relentless.

But Sylva was no pushover. With a flick of her wrist, she summoned shadowy tendrils to block Michio's attacks, each strike met with equal force. "Shadow Bind!" she countered, her voice dripping with malice as her shadows ensnared Michio, threatening to crush him.

Michio gritted his teeth, summoning all his strength to break free. "Not... today!" he grunted, channeling his energy into a powerful burst of wind chakra. With a mighty roar, he shattered Sylva's shadows, sending her stumbling backwards.

As the battle raged on, Michio and Sylva traded blows with increasing ferocity, each determined to emerge victorious. Michio's hair began to turn white as he tapped into the full extent of his power, his punches hitting with the force of a hurricane.

"Tempest Barrage!" Michio cried, each word punctuated by a punch aimed at Sylva's chest. His fists moved so fast they were a blur, the wind howling around him as he unleashed his fury upon his opponent.

But Sylva was no stranger to power. With a wicked grin, she summoned her own dark magic, launching a barrage of shadowy projectiles at Michio. "Dark Eclipse!" she taunted, her voice laced with malice as her shadows closed in on him.

Michio dodged and weaved through Sylva's attacks, his agility unmatched. "You'll have to do better than that!" he shouted, his voice filled with determination as he launched himself at Sylva once more.

The two adversaries clashed in a spectacular display of strength and skill, their battle echoing through the night. Each blow landed with the force of a sledgehammer, sending shockwaves rippling through the ground.

As Michio and Sylva clashed in their intense battle, Michio, in his usual brash manner, couldn't resist the urge to throw in a cheeky remark.

"Hey, Sylva!" he called out between punches, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Do you ever get scared of your own shadows since you're a shadowweaver and all?"

Sylva paused mid-attack, her expression shifting from one of concentration to utter bewilderment. "What...?" she muttered, momentarily thrown off guard by the unexpected question.

Michio, unfazed by Sylva's confusion, continued to press his advantage. "I mean, think about it," he went on, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "If shadows are made of darkness, do you think they ever look at themselves and go, 'Whoa, I'm, like, really dark'?"

Sylva shook her head in disbelief, unable to comprehend the absurdity of Michio's question. "You... you really are something else," she muttered, her voice tinged with exasperation as she refocused on the battle at hand.

But for a brief moment, Michio's ridiculous question had thrown Sylva off her game, leaving her dumbfounded at just how truly absurd he could be in the midst of their life-and-death struggle.

As Sylva stood there, momentarily dumbfounded by Michio's absurd question about shadows, Michio seized the opportunity to strike. With lightning speed, he closed the distance between them and delivered a swift, sweet fist right into Sylva's cheek.