Specials- The White Lotus And The Wind

Hey guys ! What's up . We're almost done with the whole introductory arc or volume. ( I think that's how it's called in books.)

And at the time of writing this , I didn't know how to continue the canon of the story so I wrote down some short specials . You know things that I couldn't fit into actual chapters.

I like to write fun filler like this a lot actually so Enjoy!

1. I'll get you next time.

A year had passed since Lancelot's reunion with Karen, Michio, and Ai in the tranquil village. The serene setting had become a cherished home for them, a place where bonds had grown stronger, and dreams had taken root.

In a vast, sun-kissed grassy field on the outskirts of the village, Lancelot and Michio stood facing each other. Lancelot, with his silvery hair glistening in the sunlight, held a wooden practice sword. Michio, now fourteen, had grown taller and more skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He stood ready, his dark blue hair tied back, and his eyes filled with determination.

Ai sat atop a small hill nearby, her legs dangling over the edge. She watched with a supportive smile, her presence like a guardian spirit overlooking the battle about to unfold.

Lancelot and Michio exchanged banter as they prepared to spar.

Lancelot smirked, "Ready...Michio?"

Michio cracked his knuckles and grinned, "You bet, Lancelot! I'm gonna give it my all!"

With a nod, Lancelot lunged forward, his practice sword a blur as he swung it toward Michio. Michio dodged with agile grace, using his hand-to-hand combat skills to evade Lancelot's strikes.

The spar was intense, each move calculated and precise. Lancelot held back his strength, not wanting to overpower Michio, but he still showcased his incredible swordsmanship. Michio, on the other hand, used his agility and hand-to-hand combat techniques to close the gap.

As they circled each other, Ai cheered from the hilltop, "Go, Michio! Show him what you've got!"

Michio smirked as he feinted a punch, then delivered a swift kick, which Lancelot narrowly avoided. "You're fast, Lancelot, but so am I!"

Lancelot chuckled, "Indeed, you've improved, but let's see if you can handle this!" He swung his practice sword in a wide arc, forcing Michio to leap backward to avoid being struck.

The spar continued, each exchange of blows and counters a sign of their growth . The villagers who had gathered to watch couldn't help but be awestruck by the display of skill and determination.

Finally, after a particularly swift series of moves, Lancelot managed to trip Michio's feet. He held his practice sword at Michio's throat, a playful grin on his face.

"I win," Lancelot said.

Michio, panting but grinning, conceded, "You got me, Lancelot. But I'm getting closer to beating you!"