Intro

Started - September 28, 2023

Finished - February 4, 2024

Love is a War: A Wilbur Soot x Reader

A/N will be in bold, jsyk. There will probably be one in each chapter. This is a female reader, using she/her pronouns, so I'm sorry to other genders who have clicked this story, while you read you can change the pronouns to your liking, and hopefully that will work. This plot is based on the lore of the Dream SMP, but will have some changes. Drista does not exist in this story, FYI. Also, if you are someone I know in real life, please DO NOT READ!!! Unless you were given explicit permission by me. Thanks for clicking on this story, and please comment, it would mean the world to me <3. Anyway, on with the story.

Y/N has lived on the SMP side of the Dream SMP for many years, with Dream being her brother and all. Y/N is one of the best warriors on their side, only bested by her brother, but not by much. She lives in a secret base with her brother, George and Sapnap, all of whom are extremely protective of her. She's never allowed out of sight of someone on their side, and has never been outside SMP lands, except for battles, and even then she has never seen L'Manburg. Usually she is put on posts defending the land from sneak attacks, with some of the less strong fighters, such as Alyssa and Callahan, whom she considered friends. She was also good friends with George and Sapnap, obviously, and although it was against their wishes, she longed to see outside the SMP, as she has heard so many stories, and wishes to see what she has only been able to imagine all these years. But alas, she could only dream about it... for now...

Sorry for the short intro, but it will get better, trust me. Also, first Fanfic, pog! Wanted another x reader to read, couldn't find one, so decided to write my own. Anyway, take care of yourselves, eat, drink water, and you are cared for here. <3