Chapter 18: Alyssa is Stupid

Alyssa POV

This is officially one of the absolute worst days of my life. First, I had to go to stupid L'Manburg to try to do reconnaissance, ad wait outside their borders since we're not allowed in for them to come out, so we can get some stupid hostages. Then, I find my best friend was kidnapped before she could finish the job by Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. We stop them, but then Sophia was shot dead by Dream. Like, couldn't he at least wait until after she killed Y/N? Just kidding, Sophia was annoying, but I still would've rather she took care of Y/N. After that, we take the three and start to leave, but then Y/N, or X as Dream calls her as he doesn't know who she is, interrupts and tries to stop us. Why didn't I tell Dream her identity? Because that would distract him from me, and I feel like we are making good progress, and I think he's starting to like me. Also, she could reveal everything I did, and that would not be good for my image. Anyway, she was like, "Let my friends go!" and Dream sent Ponk, Punz, and Purpled to fight, with me in the shadows to shoot arrows. I didn't want her to realize I was there when I started shooting, so I had to wait for the right moment. Finally, when she was busy disarming the three, I shoot an arrow at her, and it would've hit her if not for that stupid Thunder. Then, she got to George, and put the sword at his throat, so of course I couldn't shoot her, otherwise she might kill George, and Dream would be angry. She was like, "Let my boyfriend go!" (it's obvious even to me that they like each other), and Dream pulled the UNO reverse card and put an axe to Wilbur's neck. They argued, until she stupidly offered herself in exchange for Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Thunder and Eret to be let go and be able to walk back to inside L'Manburg safely. Dream for some reason agreed, she said goodbye to her friends until Dream sent some people to fetch her, and here we are, riding to the SMP lands, Y/N blindfolded and tied up, and the most awkward and quiet conversations ever. I kept glaring at Y/N even though I knew she could see me. She always ruined everything, and I knew that this time, it would be no exception. 

Y/N POV

How I survived living in the SMP for this long is beyond me. I guess this time, it's worse, since I'm treated as a prisoner instead of the sister of the person in charge, but still, I was blinded by my adoration for my brother that I didn't realize how horrible they are, and how horrible it is here. I am blindfolded, gagged, and bound, though unluckily for them, I used to live here, so I know where we're going, and how to get back. Awkward, quiet, conversation surrounded me, until it was suddenly all stopped, presumably by Dream. Then, feel myself being taken off the horse, and walked towards what's most likely the prison. I was shoved to the ground, and had my blindfold, gag, and bindings taken off, and handcuffs put on before being locked in the cage. I look around, before looking back at whoever brought me into here, which was George, Dream, and Alyssa. "Do you like the prison?" Dream asks, sarcastically. "Well, on appearance and service, L'Manburg's prison was much better, but I'll have to wait to judge on food and guarding capabilities", I reply, looking at Dream as I spoke. George gave me a weird look, with Alyssa giving one of her classic eye rolls. "You better get rid of that attitude, or you'll see what happens to most of our prisoners" Dream states, and I scoff. "You wouldn't dare hurt me, Dream." I laugh, and he starts marching towards me. "Maybe with that mask off you'll be less cocky" he says, reaching towards me, while I prepare to stop him with any means possible. "Wait, Dream" said Alyssa, a voice I didn't expect. "She's baiting you. Don't do it" she says, turning to me. "Fine. Guard her Alyssa, while I plan what to do next" Dream grumble, and leaves, with George following at his tail. As soon as they leave, Alyssa turned to me, with an angry look in her eyes, and I turned to her, angrier. "I didn't need your pity, I can take care of myself" I snap, fists clenched. "I didn't stop him from taking off your mask for you. I did it for myself" she spat, glaring at me. I sat there confused for a second, before finally coming to a conclusion, albeit not a good one. "Wait a second... You don't want Dream to know, do you?" I ask, and she rolled her eyes. "Took you long enough" she commented. I started laughing in hysterics, causing her to give me the weirdest look. "Well, thanks for telling me your weakness, idiot" I laughed, causing her to clench her fists and glare, before marching out in a fit of rage. Wow, still just as easy to make her mad as before. Which, of course, makes it easier to escape, as you make bad decisions when you're angry. When I saw the Alyssa left me in a room with no guards, I knew that everything would be much, much, easier than I thought. I go to the door, to inspect the lock to see how easy it would be to escape. The lock was old, it is an old model of tumbler that would be easy to pick, if I had my lock picks on me. Which I didn't, which was not that smart of me. Note to self: Always have your lock picks on you in case you get kidnapped/taken hostage. I look around, trying to find something to pick the lock with. If Wilbur was here... no. I can't think about that, or I'll start to cry and become depressed, which would get me nowhere. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something glinting in the corner of my room. I turn my head, trying to spot what I saw earlier when I see it, and grin. A bobby pin! Perfect. I hid it in my hair under my hood, and smile. L'Manburg, Wilbur, here I come. 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for like a week! Please don't hate me. And hi new readers! The 6 of you are awesome, and shout out to smileyyhere, who always makes my day voting for every chapter of my story. Put your love for them in the comments, as well as love for all my other readers, as whenever I see the amount of readers, it always brings a smile :). Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 1195 words! :)