Chapter 19: Depressed

Tommy POV

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled, causing me to roll my eyes and turn around. Tubbo is so clingy, like he won't leave me alone for a second. Especially since Y/N was taken. Lol, Y/N was taken by Dreamwastaken. "Have you seen Wilbur recently?" Tubbo asked, taking me out of my thoughts. "No one has. He's been locked in his room since..." I said before I stopped, seeing Tubbo start to cry. Anytime Y/N gets mentioned, everyone goes silent, and sad, in their own ways. Wilbur hasn't left his room or talked to anyone. Quackity stopped trying to sell his drugs and became much quieter. Tubbo won't stop crying. Eret acts, and probably feels guilty, as we all wish we found some way to stop it. Even Thunder, who hated her for the longest time never leaves the training area, and Fundy and Niki, who barely knew her, get sad. I have been trying to keep myself busy and not think about it, keeping L'Manburg running smoothly. I give Tubbo a hug, to help him feel better, and to hide the tears of my own, that were slowly appearing. "It'll be alright, Tubbo. We'll get her back." I promise, hugging him tighter. "What if they hurt her, what if we never see her again. You and her are my best friends!" Tubbo cried. "I won't let that happen, and none of the others will either." I promise again. "You know what, come. Let's make a plan" I say, and we walk to the flower field, the place where we all spent so much time, so we can find away to have the three of us spending time here again.

Eret POV

I messed up. I messed up big time. But in a way, I also killed 3 birds with one stone, which helps me get my payment faster. 1, I made L'Manburg weaker as a whole, which makes it easier for Dream and his friends to conquer. 2, he got a bargaining tool, which also can secure their victory over L'Manburg. And 3, Dream got his sister back, which is what he wanted the most. Annoyingly, he doesn't yet know it's his sister so far, although I sent him a dozen calls, and secret letters, but he doesn't bother to look. And the worst part of it all, is that Y/N isn't even a bad person.  She's actually pretty sweet, the rest of L'Manburg was easy to betray, but Y/N? In the conversations we had, I could tell she was a genuine and loyal person, down to the core. Which is what makes me feel guilty. The others feel guilty for other reasons, but I'm the only one who should. I caused this. But I went this far now, and there is no turning back. She is already captured, nothing I can do about it. I can't quit, as Dream will expose me as the traitor. At least the payment is still good. "Soon," I say to myself quietly. "Just a little while left, and it all will be mine." 

Tubbo POV

Every single time I walk past Y/N's door, I feel a stab in my heart. She is one of my closest and best friends. Wilbur had the right idea, never leaving his room. Unfortunately, anytime I want to go to my room, mine is right nearby, and I have to pass by hers to get to mine. But Tommy made a promise, and when he makes a promise, he keeps it. He promised that's we'll get Y/N back. So we will.  We head towards the flower field, the one where me, Y/N, and often Tommy spent most of our time hanging out in it. It takes willpower to go into it, but here is probably the best place to do it. "Okay, what's the plan" Tommy asks seriously, and I go into shock. "ME? I HAVE TO MAKE THE PLAN? I THOUGHT YOU WERE!" I yell, and Tommy just laughed. "I'm just pulling your leg" he laughed. "So here's what we do. We go to Dream's land, with Quackity because he's a drug dealer, he'll know the in's and out's of the place. We break in, get Y/N, and break out. Good plan?" Tommy asked. "That's barely a plan, but I'm in."

Wilbur POV

I have a beard. I didn't notice until today when I got up to go to the bathroom, but the length of it shows that it's been there for a while. If Y/N was here, she'd make fun of it. But she isn't here. Which causes me to bang my head on every doorway I see. They say the road to happiness is pain, but the pain has gotten too, well, painful. Which is why for the past few days, I have been lying in bed, doing nothing except think, cry, eat, sleep, and repeat. Sometimes, I think about if L'Manburg didn't exist. Then we wouldn't have the war, which would make it, so Dream wouldn't care that me and Y/N liked each other, and made it so none of the pain, or burden, be placed on any of us. Me and Y/N would be able to live happy together. That would be nice. But she's gone. And I can't do anything because Dream is too powerful, and going in there would undo Y/N's sacrifice. So instead, I just lay in bed, feeling depressed. I haven't talked to anyone for the past few days, but I can hear them as they walk past. They are always talking about me, or Y/N, or both. The only thing that bothers me is that Tommy and Tubbo haven't walked past in a long time. Which means they're probably getting into trouble. Thunder can deal with it. Well, that's what I thought, until I heard explosions, yelling, screaming, and Y/N. 

A/N: Hope everyone is doing well. Spoiler, next chapter will be in Y/N's POV for the whole time, with Tubbo and Tommy making some appearances. Also, I'm planning to make a discord for spoilers and my other story ideas. I'll update you guys on that later. Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 1059 words! :)

Love is a War: A c! Wilbur x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara