Chapter 17: Y/N was taken

Y/N POV

After taking in the scene of Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur in the process of being kidnapped by George, Sapnap, and Dream, with Sophia's dead body on the ground, I knew I couldn't let them just get taken hostage. So I called out to them. "Where are you going? The fight's right here!" I yelled, causing all of them to turn to look at me. I took out my sword, and held it out, and walked towards them slowly, with Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, and Eret looking at me worriedly. "Let. Them. Go." I say furiously. Suddenly, Punz, Ponk, and Purpled come out of the shadows. "Attack her" Dream says, while starting to walk away with the others. I bust out my sword and moves, and start quickly attacking all of them to try to get to Dream, who had Wilbur. I quickly disarm them all, too fast to remember everything I did, to tell you about it. But after they were disarmed, I heard something flying through the air, and as I turn around, I see Alyssa in the trees, smirking, crossbow in hand, arrow of weakness flying towards me, and then I see a sword, slicing through it. I look over to see Thunder, sword out. I nod at him thankfully, before running to Sapnap, George, and Dream, who still have my friends. Quick as lightning, I take down Sapnap and knock him out, before grabbing George and putting a sword to his neck. Tubbo and Tommy are now free, but I'm more anxious than ever, with Wilbur still with Dream. I know I can't take him down, as I'm already worn out, and me and Dream are pretty much at the same level. It was hard enough to beat him at full energy. "Let Wilbur go, or George dies" I state firmly, hoping Dream doesn't think this all through. Unfortunately, he had stuff I didn't expect. Splash potions of healing, of which he threw at Sapnap, Purpled, Punz, and Ponk, regenerating all their health. "It looks like we are at an impasse" Dream snarls, axe to Wilbur's throat, matching the sword that I have to George's. All the SMP side has all their armour on and weapons out, while me and Thunder are the only people with anything on L'Manburg's side. That's when I knew that there was no way out of this by fighting. I look at Thunder, and his weary face tells me he came to the same conclusion. Why aren't I just running? Why am I here trying to save them? I did the one thing I told myself I wouldn't do after Dream and Alyssa. I got attached. And now, while running through different things that I could do through my head, I knew the one thing I had to do, which was save my friends. And there was one way I could succeed in doing that. "Dream, how about a trade." I say, voice strong. "I let go George, you let go Wilbur, and let all the L'Manburgians go back to L'Manburg safely without being harmed in any way, shape, or form" I say. "And why would I let go a powerful hostage such as the President of L'Manburg, and just take all your friends anyway, so you have no choice but to hand over George, or else all your friends are brutally killed?" Dream asks. "I'll give you a different hostage, as long as they're safe." reply, not looking away from him and Wilbur for a second. "And who might that hostage be?" Dream asks in a curious tone. I turn my head over to Wilbur, and the sight of the axe at his neck gives me all sorts of feelings of nausea, anxiety, pain, and more. "Let him go, and all the L'Manburgians go back to L'Manburg, and I will willingly come with you to the SMP and be your hostage. "No!" Wilbur shouts, and I stare him down through the mask. Dream seems to consider it. "Deal." He says simply. He lets Wilbur go, and I let George go. "I want to make sure your side of the bargain gets kept, and that they get to L'Manburg safely." I state. Dream nods. It's not like he's worried. If I break my deal, it gives him an excuse and break my deal with him and harm them before they get to L'Manburg, not to mention break his deal with Wilbur about not being allowed to step foot in L'Manburg. The walk is silent until they get into L'Manburg, and I stand on the outside border of it. I look at them all sadly, then walk up to them one at a time. First I go up to Eret. "Sorry we didn't talk much, but you sound like a nice and cool person. It was nice to meet you" I say, sticking my hand out or a handshake, which he accepts, before backing away. Next, I turn to Thunder. "Thanks for saving me back there." I comment gratefully. "No problem", he replies, smiling slightly. "Protect L'Manburg for me, Thunder" I state. "Call me Jack" he smiles and I nod. Next I go to Tubbo, who was crying. "Don't cry Tubbo, I'll come back. Have some faith!" I joke, and he sniffles. "What if they hurt you, or convince you to stay?" he cries, and I hug him. "I won't go down without a fight" I smile, before moving on to Tommy. "Don't try any of that mushy stuff on me, bitch" Tommy says, obviously trying not to cry. "I won't." I laugh. "Take care of the others, Big Man. Continue being the best Vice President ever" I say sincerely. He nods, before we both quickly hug. There was one person left to say farewell to. "Why?" he whispers, barely even making a noise. The others respectfully leave to give us some space. "I couldn't let you guys get taken away." I exclaim. He was silent for a second. "I thought you weren't getting attached." he said sadly. "I didn't want to, but some things can't be helped." I reply. "Is there anyone around here?" Wilbur suddenly whispers. I look around carefully. "All the SMP members are just over there, and the L'Manburg people left. Why?" I ask, before he raises my mask, to reveal my y/e/c eyes and y/h/c hair. "So I can do this" he smirks, before kissing me on the cheek. I start to blush, which causes Wil to laugh. "Hey!" I yell, as I put my mask back on, which causes him to laugh harder. Suddenly, Ponk, Punz, and Sapnap come, and start tying up my hands. I look back sadly at Wilbur, and he looks at me sadly too. "Bye, X" he says, giving me a look which told me why exactly he was calling me X instead of Y/N. The only way I can escape and come back to L'Manburg is if my brother doesn't know who I am. And I am coming back no matter what.

A/N: Awee they kissed! But aww she had to go back to her brother to protect Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, and the rest of her friends :(. At least Dream doesn't know who she is, so he'll be less clingy and stuff, and won't try to protect her as much, right? Well, at least for now. Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 1272 words! :)