Chapter 8: Dream's Reaction

Dream POV

It's been one week since Alyssa returned, and she has been so clingy, yuck! And annoying. I guess she thought she'd get closer to me now that she got Y/N out of the way. The worst thing is, I have to play along, since if I didn't, she'd know that I knew something, and that something was off. At least we found out where Y/N is though. L'Manburg. But that was from our spy in L'Manburg, not Alyssa. Anyway, I've been doing paperwork in my office, when I get news from Sapnap. "Hey Dream! George is with Alyssa right now, so you don't have to worry about her coming in, so you can have at least a small break from her clingyness" he laughed. "Thanks Sap", I say, grateful for some peace. "By the way, I bring news from L'Manburg, or more specifically, a videotape" Sapnap said, handing me a security videotape dated a week ago. "What's this?" I ask curiously, before walking to the tape player in the office to play it. "It's a video of Y/N." he said. I stopped. "What do you..." I start before he cuts me off. "I broke into the L'Manburg prison last week, to see where the weak points are, which I'll say in the big meeting later today. But I stopped in the security office, with all the camera's and tapes and stuff. Checked on the feeds from Y/N's room, the place was loaded with guards. A few moments earlier, something happened, which you'll see in the tape, so watch it!" he says excitedly, gesturing to the player. I put the tape in, and we start to watch. 

It starts off with Thunder, also known as Jack Manifold, speaking to Y/N. "So you're Dream's sister, huh?" "Obviously" Y/N sassily replies. Thunder lunged at Y/N, and I can feel my stomach tighten. Thankfully, he couldn't touch her because of the bars between them. If he did, I would've killed him. "Your brother Dream has caused all the wars and battles and bloodshed here. He has done everything he could to hurt and manipulate every single person here. I hate him, and a lot of others do too, yet he is untouchable. But you aren't. So you better treat me with the most respect you have ever given, which considering your family, isn't that much. If you don't, you'll be sorry" he says, and I roll my eyes. I didn't want this war, but I'll finish it. Y/N laughs for some reason at his threat. "This is where it gets good" Sapnap smirks, while I stare intently at the screen. "You think this threat will scare me? Oh no, how scary, I'm shaking in my boots!" Sapnap and I start chuckling at this part. "Now listen here asshole, you place one finger on me, and my brother would take pleasure removing that finger, slowly, and painfully, and that would be on his good days" she says anger rising in her voice. We are laughing at this point. "You think he is powerful? I beat him in a 1v1, and trained with him since we were children. I wear this mask, just like him. I can fight, just like him. And if you dare hurt me, you won't just have me, or Dream against you. You will have the whole fucking SMP, just wanting to kill you. Cause we have power, and all you have is your drug van." I'm sure me and Sapnap's laughs can be heard all the way to L'Manburg, which is good, since we haven't laughed for ages. "You taught her well, Dream" Sapnap cackled. "Oh, watch this" he said again, and I look to see Y/N lunge at him for effect, which causes him to jump back in surprise. My stomach hurts from all the laughing. An angry Y/N is a scary Y/N, and I've never seen Y/N that angry before, so I feel the smallest sympathy for Thunder. I'd be surprised if he survives this. "So threaten me again, Thunder. Fucking come fight me, I dare you, because I will have no mercy" she said, her anger and tone of voice enough proof to sell the threat. "Are you scared? All that big talk gone as soon as I spoke for myself?" I laugh, along with Sapnap. "She learned some of my skills" I say, knowing exactly what she's doing. "She's as good as you, Dream, if not better!" Sapnap agrees. She's doing my specialty, and apparently hers too, manipulation. "So what's it gonna be?" she says, staring him down. Then he got up. "Oh no" Sapnap says grinning, knowing full well what's going to happen. 

To my and Sapnap's surprise, he only got off with a black eye, a bloody nose, a bruised rib, and knocked unconscious. "Take the keys" I think and hope in my mind. Just like I was hoping, Y/N carefully took the keys out of his pockets, and slipped it in a mouse hole. It was only a few seconds until a guard walked by to see the weird scene of Y/N sitting down in the unlocked cell beside a beat up Thunder, who was taken out of the cell immediately and taken to the hospital. That's where the tape comes to a close. "She has the keys!" I say, hopeful and happy, plans rushing through my mind like a baby zombie chasing someone. "Did you delete this off their database?" I ask, hoping they didn't see the part where she took the keys. "As soon as it happened", Sapnap nods and replies. "Collect all the info and bring it to the meeting tonight" I say, until I randomly start laughing over what happened on the tapes. "You have to admit, that was awesome" Sapnap laughed, and we both laugh even harder until we hear a knock on my door. It was George. "Is everything okay?" George asked. "I heard noises from your room, and it was loud. Almost like laughing?" George says, very confused over what we could've been laughing about, especially at a time like this. "George, come here. You need to watch this" Sapnap says, still chuckling. George comes in, and we all watch it again. And again. And again. We don't stop until it's an hour until we have to be at the meeting. We all leave the office to get ready, and I feel a bit better about what's happening. "We'll help you soon, Y/N" I promise to her, and to myself. "Just keep hanging in there"

A/N: Thought this would be a nice filler chapter, and prob one of my favourites. I hope you like it too. Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter, big things 0.0

1157 words