Chapter 11: Back to the SMP

Y/N POV

I run through the deep, dark, woods, feeling branches of trees scratching me from every direction. The birds sang beautifully, songs of early morning and happiness, but as much as I'd like to, now was not the time to listen. Just because Wilbur let me go doesn't mean the others would. Wilbur... No, I can't think of that right now. I continue to run, headed towards what I think is the direction of home. Smoke can be smelled in the air, which means someone camped nearby. I don't know if that is a good thing, and I don't really want to check, either. Yes, it could be an ally, but it could just as easily be the opposite, and I don't really want to risk that. I ran stealthily yet quickly through the woods, hoping things would be okay when I got back to the SMP. It took all day for me to get close back to the area of the SMP, and it was soon night. I haven't stopped, not even to eat or drink, so I admit, I wasn't at my strongest, when out of nowhere, a skeleton shot me. The world started spinning as the arrow slashed through my arm. I ran faster and faster, until I see a light from the SMP up ahead. I ran towards it as if my life depended on it, which, considering I was bleeding, could be possible. Looking to decide where to go, I got to the window of Dream's office, and looked inside to make sure he was there before just walking in, to see something that made my heart stop. My brother was in there, with Alyssa, and they were laughing over something. Tears brimmed my eyes, he saw what she did, I know he did. He sprinted after seeing it to try to prevent it. But he forgives her. I should've known it. I started to leave when I heard a voice. "Y/N? Is that you?" I heard the voice ask. I turned around to see George, staring in shock. "Where are you going?" he continues, confused. "Dream saw what happened, and he forgave her. They are sitting there, laughing like old friends, while I sat in a prison for the past two weeks." I say angrily. I start walking away. "Y/N, everything can be explained" he calls out, following me. I continue walking when he grabs my arm, and I rip it off of me and flip him onto his back with a sword to his throat. "Y/N... what are you doing?" he asks cautiously. I'm shocked that I'm doing this myself, but I continue anyway. "Don't follow me, don't try to stop me. It's over George. Tell them I'm done." I knock him out, so he can't follow me, and quickly bring him back to the SMP, so he doesn't get killed by monsters while unconscious. Then I run. I know where I have to go. 

Dream POV  

After the 10th bad joke of the evening, I was done, but Alyssa wasn't. I had to keep laughing at her jokes, even though they were the most unfunny things on the planet. Because if she isn't in a good mood, she won't let things slip about Y/N. She already had, but nothing really substantial. Mostly about her friend Sophia helping her with kidnapping Y/N, but she didn't say it straight out. She is a very bad liar. I zoned out, until I see Alyssa, laughing, so on instinct, I laugh too. Suddenly, I see a dark figure outside the window, but before I could look, the figure was gone. "Must have been my imagination" I thought to myself. 

A few hours later, after I finally got Alyssa out of my office and was finally able to go to my room and go to bed, I hear a loud knock on my door and my door burst open. I quickly jump and put my mask on, and grab my sword. Now that I think about it, it must've been a funny look. Just imagine a 20-something-year-old man in his pyjamas, wearing my smile mask, and holding an enchanted netherite sword. I'm sure you get the picture. Anyway, when I look to see who woe me up and burst into my room, I see it was George and Sapnap. "What the fuck!" I say angrily at them, but they shrug it off. "Dream, not the time! It's Y/N!" Sapnap says, and I stare shocked for a second, before I leave the room to follow them to the office, which is more soundproofed. "What's the news?" I ask, looking at Sapnap, before turning to George and taking a small gasp, barely audible. "What happened?" I ask him, as there is a big, purple, bruised bump on his forehead. "Y/N, she found a way to escape" Sapnap says. "That's great!" I say, happily, but I knew there has to be a but, or some sort of catch, otherwise Y/N would be in here right now. "She saw you and Alyssa, and left. She told me to tell you, her words, not mine, 'I quit'." George explained, and I felt a pit, fall into my stomach. She thought I forgave Alyssa, and it's all my fault. 

Wilbur POV

2 days. Y/N has been gone for 2 days. And for those 2 days, I could not stop thinking about her, and every time I try, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I didn't tell anyone about that night, or how I let her go, just that she ran. It's easier that way. Ugh, why did things have to go how they did, why did she have to be Dream's sister? It made everything so hard. But I'd do anything just to see her again, and hope she feels the same. Well, she did show me her face, doesn't that mean something? She was so beautiful, with her h/c hair and e/c eyes. I'm in the hto dog van, when I suddenly hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I call out, and in comes Tommy. "What do you want, Tommy." I state, preparing myself to be annoyed. "Checking on you. You look sad" he comments, and I smile. Tommy may not seem like the person who would care how you are, but when you are upset, he is often the first one to come. He is just a big softie under that screaming, cursing child exterior. "I'm fine Tommy." I say, giving a reassuring smile. He gave me a look that says "I don't believe you", but doesn't say anything. The others want to have a meeting in a few nights about next steps. Are you okay with that?" Tommy questions, looking at me. "Yeah, tell the others to meet here at sundown 5 days from now." Tommy nods and starts to leave. "Oh, Wilbur?" he says, turning to look at me one last time. "If you need to talk to someone, or just want to rant, I'm here." He smiles and runs away before I can say anything. I smile, and then my mind goes to Y/N. How am I supposed to face her if she goes into battle, when I'm in love?

This is just the best. I wonder what'll happen to Y/N? Stay tuned to find out! ;) I am so glad I started this book, the best decision, I like making up stories from my weird random thoughts, and then writing them down, so I can relive those thoughts over and over through the book. Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Can't wait to see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 1304 words.